Sign in to follow this  
Talc

British racing green corrado

That car has been my wallpaper for a long time!

Apparently he alos has a well sorted Mk3 Golf aswell.

He's made a really excellent wheel choice to go with the colour. Great eye I reckon.

Nice to see some Americans really getting into the Euro look and dumping all that frigging chrome and airbrushing they've obsessed with for years.

Ah cool - I think I've seen this car at one of the meets I went to in Canada - it is very tidy indeed :D

I had my green C first :-P ...............you boys are just following my lead,hell Pau1 even changed from Alpine white to green too

Thats because you are the only person among the three of us old enough to have specified green from the dealer!!!!!

L reg was sat for 4 weeks. Came home to flat battery and armed alarm!! Dismantled dash undertrays, pulled alarm fuses, attached charger pack. Vrooom, vroom!!! It is a bit stuttery at low revs but looking into that tommorow! Goin good though apart from that!

I really want to get some rolling shots of my car :(

I really want some taken too. I reckon in summer there should be a meet somewhere so we can all help each other out with this

I really want some taken too. I reckon in summer there should be a meet somewhere so we can all help each other out with this

Sounds good 8)

Sounds good 8)

do you reckon we should open this idea to everyone and not just 95 blackberry vr6s?! :wink: