Sign in to follow this  
fla

speedies with black centres

Basically as above, based upon Rocco Joccos wheels he has for sale. I do like the black centres and polished lips, but has anyone done this or have any pics, photoshop or otherwise of standard speedies looking like that? Even better if the pics are pc'd onto a car?

I need to refurb two of my rims slightly and am thinking of going down this route as opposed to getting 16" Borbets.

Thanks

OK. Don't have much time so just did some quick ones on my car. They're not polished, but you get the idea. Wasn't sure whether you wanted black centres only, or black spokes, so I did both.

I think the black centres looks a bit naff on these personally, mainly because of the size. The centre/spokes in black looks 8) though. it's one of my favorite styles, though again, polished rims would look better.

P.S. I fitted the auto selector trim, looks good! thanks!

Jonny_L, glad you liked the selector trim. Thanks for the photochop, yes you're right i meant with black spokes and a polished rim (ie teh second one) Can you do a side shot at all, maybe on standard height and dropped say 40mm? I do like the second one.

Not to my tase personaly but I do like the idea of tweaking the speedies a little.

Saw these at Dubs in the park last summer. DIamond cut and black inners. Really like them but didn't get a chance to speak to the owner and find out where they were done.

Not to my tase personaly but I do like the idea of tweaking the speedies a little.

Saw these at Dubs in the park last summer. DIamond cut and black inners. Really like them but didn't get a chance to speak to the owner and find out where they were done.

Wasnt sure at first with the 1st pic but in 2nd pic they look actually quite good,not to hard to do either. 8)

Ooh, those diamond cut ones look beautiful! I'm a big fan of standard speedlines, but there's nout wrong with playing about! If it wasn't for the fact i've just spent £200 getting all mine refurbed, I'd be seriously considering these ideas.

Fla, Sorry, haven't got a side view of my car (I'm too arty farty when it comes to taking pictures!). Also, lowering on photoshop really my forte I'm afraid, never been able to do it right! If you, or anyone else for that matter has a side on view, I'm happy to give it a go though, always a good time to learn :wink: