Sign in to follow this  
Dub_nut_g60

G60 JET?

looks like all the other info on the sticker is right (paint code etc..) so dont think thats the case, and havent seen any reapir marks when ive had the interior out.

They are a very limited foreign edition.

Should come with colour coded seats and door cards, like these here

none of that though!! i know its obviously not one of the JET limited edition (if it is then its been bastarised beyond recognition!!)

Was just suprised to see it on the sticker and wondered if any other G60's out there have JET on the sticker

Never realised they had rain sensing wipers :shock:

Cool 8)

they didnt that was an after market kit on mine

I'd say the production runs clashes and your card was built at the same time. the colour of your car is wrong for a jet. let alone the interior.

I'd say the production runs clashes and your car was built at the same time. the colour of your car is wrong for a jet. let alone the interior.

Thats what i thought too, was very confused/suprised to see it is all and was curious if there is any others out there that are the same.

At least it gives me something quite unique about my car possibly the only 'jet' to be the wrong colour and have the wrong interior :lol: