Sign in to follow this  
cymru-corrado

new Rado VR6-some people might recognize it-update

keeping it in the family, picked up Ryan S' Rado VR6 on sunday eve, now mine :twisted:

Know Oakley and another person on here had it before, rest assured it will be looked after,been put on social use only let demo car take the commuting abuse.

Goes without saying car is in fantastic condition and will be at a few shows this year

Only been cleaned after snow today and a few little things done,

But there will be a few minor tweaks.

A few piccies

vr6b.jpg

vr6a.jpg

Rear liner, and obligatory breakdown Corrado toolbox with pikey fixing mod to stop it flying around the boot. :D Does actually work a treat.

vrliner.jpg

new headunit and might be able to spot TT pedals.

dvd-tt.jpg

lo, hmmmm.... :wink: that other person was me. :) Fantastic car, miss it dearly. I fitted the coilovers (fk Konigsports). Full storm beige leather (matching boot mat from justmatz last year). Eyebrow spoiler and a few of the under bonnet odds and sods (including itg induction kit). Also smoked the headlights and tinted the rear taillgihts.

Great to see its in the hands of another forum member. :D

Gav

the coillies were a great choice, as the car handles superb, most of the other touches i would have done in time (maybe minus interior) but as they are already on the car bit of a bonus and reason i bought it.

phat rims is all that car needs...

next on the shopping list :wink:

the exhaust is being changed next week , just going for a simple oval tailpipe, then rims are next up.

Suprised it didnt go sooner myself when it was first listed i wasnt really in market for one but as it was still then when i was and on budget snapped 'Wedge' up straight away.

Very nice indeed. Lovely colour.

Gav, why Wedge?

"Wedge" due it having 3 piece split modern lines, 9 x 16s et 21 with 1 inch spacers on!

If you looked at it from behind, you could see why the name ;)

He also put the moon roof,colour coded passat handles and lupo wipers on it.

im quite tempted to be abit boring and just go for the same ones i had on my valver (in pic still in sig) as they were fairly simple yet a nice choice imo and the dishes looked nice and shiny when clean , used to catch the sun superb when driving and blind other other drivers. :)

when i getting vr6 obv the valvers wouldnt fit due to stud setup so sold them on car otherwise would have kept them and couldnt be bothered with adapters when there available in 5x100 anyway.

originals....

cr1.jpg

ed1.jpg

WOW that looks spanking mate well done! The colour is gorgeous! I thought blackberry was the best colour but thats getting mighty close :lol:

It will look fantastic on some shiny dished wheels 8)

stunning pics on the e38 link. Really pleased he's ended up in such a good home.

Gav

yeah Will (aka Slangwerks ) did a top job on it.

was a 10hr job to get the paintwork upto scratch but as i work at a VW dealership let Will have full use of workshop so he could have a nice dry place with provisions to do his thing.

Wheels have all been ordered up to so should be with me in the next 10days

Still looks mint and only had one rinse down since will be having a quick wash in the morn then off to Ultimate Dubs. 8)

Looks fantastic mate, really like this car and the wheels and ride height suit it perfectly. I was tempted to buy this the first time round it was for sale, wish i had now lol.

Wedge looks fantastic! Wheels look great! I had some of those on my old mk3 :)

Glad to see you are keeping wedge up to his old high standard! :)