dubpolo1

Pics of your fave Corrado's

Holy shit!! how the hell much did the TVR interior set you back (if you dont mind me asking) :p Looks insane!! easy to squeeze in? I would assume not? lol

Holy ****!! how the hell much did the TVR interior set you back (if you dont mind me asking) :p Looks insane!! easy to squeeze in? I would assume not? lol

It was completely custom made by myself. It cost me nothing, just the time to make it, I bought a complete TVR Cerbera interior and made the money back by selling the dials and seats etc. I chopped up the dash to fit as well as possible but it was 90% made from scratch. Materials were about 150 odd quid. Leather re-trim was the expensive part, took 8 hides in total to trim. G60Dan has the interior now.. to be seen again soon on the show scene.

Ben

Some gorgeous Corrado's there but what about a thread showing just how wrong things can go? For examples see http://www.barryboys.co.uk (Not for the easily offended) and you'll see what I mean. Classic car butchery :cry:

it would be to upsetting mate!!

8dd82211bb4b6f312b02a10a95a9bdc9.jpg

:shock: :shock: :ignore:

Some gorgeous Corrado's there but what about a thread showing just how wrong things can go? For examples see http://www.barryboys.co.uk (Not for the easily offended) and you'll see what I mean. Classic car butchery :cry:

it would be to upsetting mate!!

8dd82211bb4b6f312b02a10a95a9bdc9.jpg

:shock: :shock: :ignore:

:shock: :gag: :cuckoo: :mad2: :brickwall: :censored: :ignore: :scratch: :pukeright: :bonk: :2gunfire:

these to were the inspiration for mine

IMG_2698800-1.jpg

kris.jpg

Hey guys, I was just looking at the valver in this thread and was wondering where can you get that badgeless grill from??It looks sweet on that rado!

This "westside" US spec Porsche iris blue Corrado from PVW about 4 years ago is pretty mean, and chuffing wide!

westsidecorrado.jpg