Sign in to follow this  
herisites

Top Gear!

it is definitely entertaining and i'm not after a list of stats either but all we were saying is that, especially in the last 2 weeks, there wasn't a whole hell of a lot about cars in it!

now, if they'd put a test dummy with a camera on his head in the reliant then that would have been better! as it was it could just as easily have been a fridge that they sent up on the rocket!

Compare TG with 5th gear. 5th gear is the way TG used to be, and tbh I think car review after car review would get a little dull after awhile. Its cool to have a bit of entertainment inbetween. However i would like to see a few more cars then we have so far. That Porka 911 was the NuTz :twisted: We're onto 3/6 and we havent really seen that many cars as of yet.

Still loved the US roadtrip and especially loved the rocket. It took off like the real thing. Shame the "shuttle" didnt detach :(

I'm lovin' it.

They've dumped the reviews of all the crappy cars they used to have (Nissan Cube anyone?), are ragging only ridiculous supercars everywhere, a bit of jolly banter with a celeb & at the cool wall, and pull a magnificent stunt "mission"

It's a change and at least for now I welcome it. Still a load better than Fifth Gear IMHO

I watch top gear to be entertained and thats what it is, great entertainment

Totally agree, I love it.

If all they did was test the latest fancy cars for an hour, im sure it would get borin and they would probably run out of cars after about 2/3 episodes

it is good entertainment but it make me cringe now thay have started using words like 'torx', 'horsepowers' and 'carbons'

anyway heads up for tonight, last in the series :o

Last in series :x ..already?? feels like its only just started!

I'll be recording it.

Got more exciting/violent things to be watching :D

make me cringe now thay have started using words like 'torx', 'horsepowers' and 'carbons'

Its not just me that hates that then. They should just say it like it bloody is.. I appreciate they want to make it more accessible for the non-car minded but they might as well make it informative as well as frivolous!

How funny was the panda lol :lol:

Oh my god, what will we watch on a sunday night now?

I have had many an argument with people over who is THE STIG

What do you guys think?

VWchick

Ugh.. I don't know what they should do with Top Gear. Fed up of it being 6 episodes of genius and then months of 'best of' episodes. I appreciate that they can't just keep coming up with ideas all the time and it must cost em a fortune but.. I wish they could go back to days of old a little more and just do some car reviews.

I really enjoyed the Mustang article.. Top Gear seems to have forgotten its identity a little. I'm certainly not talking about going back to reviewing even the most boring cars but it might help pad the episodes out a little!

I think they tried a few things to get a bit more car stuff in but it didn't work too well.

Mustang feature was good, limos were funny but it was always going to be tough to beat the US episode.

Yes, not the rousing send off season finale I was hoping for. Still damn funny though. Moyles in the back of the Panda was great. Looking forward to next series already. One of the only times that I wish I were a septic is when it comes to the length of series like this.

Thirty-four episodes should be the legal minimum!

I were a septic is when it comes to the length of series like this.

You er.. mean a 'sceptic' right? ;)

I wouldnt wish to be a septic thats for sure :lol:

No no, a septic. Septic tank?

What do you guys think?

VWchick

theres currently about 5 stigs..

What do you guys think?

VWchick

theres currently about 5 stigs..

I'd agree with that!