Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Jimmi's address?

Hi guys, need to return an item to Jimmi. Can't get in touch, and I deleted it by mistake. Can someone PM it to me please- there must be a few who've bought stuff off him recently.

Cheers!

Rodders, stop stirring! :lol:

Have pm'd Jimmi, but he hasn't got back to me. He sent the clocks out to me very quickly, and agreed to take them back if they didn't solve my spoiler prob.

I dont want to start bad mouthing Jimmi when he's not here to defend himself but i still ahvent received the splitter i bought off him in DECEMBER, if any one speaks to him tell him to look in his message box

ive pm'ed him 2 days ago about an item i received and not had a reply so maybe he's away for a few days?

he was meant to be dropping off a piece to me to be blasted. havent heard anything.. i guess he must just be busy with work on on hols!

vr6storm, Unfortunately i have not been lucky enough to get his contact details yet.

I've got no problem with him i simply want either the item i bought from him or a refund.

Can't ask any fairer than that can you?

Simple this one, ive been away doing a bit of training and racing on my bike since saturday, just got back this afternoon to find all hell has broke loose again, Hi TREV-B !

There is a thing in the PM section of the forum called the outbox, this is where a PM stays until the recipient opens it, i suggest some of you guys look in there before you say im ignoring your PM's, how can i ignore something i havent got ???

1. Cazza, i have emailed you my address, as i never cashed your cheque ive just ripped it up. basically i just lent you the clocks to try.

2. VR6Storm, Grow up !

3. Faz, i thought this was sorted, obviously not !

4. -Neil- & mattosmond Bang on mate well done !!

5. TREV-B, whenever my name is mentioned you turn up ! I have sent you a refund like i said i would of, now just please, leave it !

If anyone wants my fone number, just ask

Jimmi..................

Thanks for pm Jimmi. Just wanted to get the clocks back to you mate :)

Mods please lock :)