Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Who wants to earn

I tried to fit new heater controls, and when i went to hook the cable around the top lever it broke, meaning i have to replace the big box behind the dash, ive no idea how to do it and been trying for 3 hours.

I just want it fixed!

So i'm willing to pay someone £100 to fix it for me!

I dont know if the whole box has to be replaced as i think the bit where the lever is broken can be seperated from the top part.

Is anyone willing to do this for me, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Neil

Its not that hard mate, do it yourself !! I can do a heater matrix in a morning so there is no reason why tou couldnt do it in a sunday !!

Use the £100 you are willing to pay to buy a heater matrix you can stick in while your on then buy £70 worth of drink and a few drugs to keep you and some buddies occupied while your removing the dash. Job will be sorted then !

Jimmi.................

But i just cant be arsed, things never go right for me!

I just want to get it sorted so it works.

I have no idea what to do or where to start!

Its not that hard mate, do it yourself !! I can do a heater matrix in a morning so there is no reason why tou couldnt do it in a sunday !!

Use the £100 you are willing to pay to buy a heater matrix you can stick in while your on then buy £70 worth of drink and a few drugs to keep you and some buddies occupied while your removing the dash. Job will be sorted then !

Jimmi.................

just PM'd you mate

Jeez, I only dropped them at your house this afternoon and you've already broken it, I've got the heater box too if you've broken somehing major, let me know!

I'd take you up on the £100 but as I'm away at work all week, Ange would be a little upset if I spent next weekend with your Rado in bits on my drive :lol:

the green stuff got me through watching another forum member take the dash and heater box apart. It isnt that complicated, all you really need to do is get the instructions of the net, and the ARE available. Im sure someone can shed some light on the whereabouts.

yeah i know i could do it myself, but being updise down for 3 hours in my footwell has really put me off it, ill have a look for some instructions and see if i can do it.

If anyone else has any info ill be greatful!