Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Drove an S6 and RS4 today

The S6 was really disappointing, was expecting fireworks from the V10 but it was way more refined than I expected, love to see that engine in the lighter A4 body and with a manual box.

The RS4 on the other hand was stunning, if I had 50k to spend on a car then I could not think of a better way to spend it. Fabulous build quality, superb interior, hard man looks, great steering (not just good for an Audi but genuinely full of feel), awesome seats and an engine to die for, incredible low end grunt and American muscle car exhaust end combined with an uncanny ability to whip round to 8k with a banshee wail

Totally smitten with it

i heard an rs4 at full chat the other day into the overrun, really wasn't expecting the same kinda rumble e.g. TVR - i was bowled over - it sounded immense.

I'll have one in grey please

I fcuking love RS4's if i won the lottery i would obviously have a veyron for fun but as a daily driver i would have the RS4!! I WILL own one one day :D

Hell yeah! First one's I saw were at a Track day last year. Immense cars, unbelievably quick and on full chat...... :shock:

One of my m8's works for Keiths Audi in Aylesbury and his boss had one as well, got some abuse mind but they are awsome.

I drove an RS4 the other month, know exactly what you mean mate...

Right foot went down, and I finally understood the meaning of Primal Scream.

Very highly praised the RS4 and quite deservedly so..... finally Audi have taken the wax out of their ears and addressed the complaints.

You can get a taste of that 4.2 V8 - albeit in early 340hp form - for a LOT less than the cost of a new RS4. Pick up an S8 for less than £10k! Anyone that's seen Ronin has got to love the S8? 8)

Very highly praised the RS4 and quite deservedly so..... finally Audi have taken the wax out of their ears and addressed the complaints.

You can get a taste of that 4.2 V8 - albeit in early 340hp form - for a LOT less than the cost of a new RS4. Pick up an S8 for less than £10k! Anyone that's seen Ronin has got to love the S8? 8)

I concur! Surperb vehicle! 8) 8)

Awesome film. One of my favourites. Awesome car the S8 too. I'd love an RS4 too though. I could even be persuaded to sell my C in exchange for one of them! And there's not many cars out there I'd say that about!!

The one I drove is a Volkswagen Group management car, the lucky sod who's got it pays £120 per month for it and a fixed £50 per month company car tax on it, one of the main perks of working for a manufacturer I suppose