Sign in to follow this  
vwchick

oh the pain of a scratch

I am gutted, some ba****d has opened their door and made a chip on my back arch

I've never been so worried about any one touchin my car b4 in my life

The stress is to much

I'm off on a road trip to iow tmw, just me and my baby.

I'm so looking forward to the drive but if anyone so much has touches her i'll kill em.

Think i'm going mad

lol you're not alone! Had an old lady put a cracking dent - not a ding but a full on dent - in my passenger door last summer and OMG I was very close to starting a full on a man hunt! :lol:

Enjoy your trip to the IOW and good luck getting the scratch sorted...

Heh, I would avoid VW shows then if I were you.

Both shunted both front and rear end, as well as having a chair chucked at my car...

I know there are a lot of us on here who spend ages looking for the quietest places to park at supermarkets etc...

I think alot of my freinds think im daft for it but parking dings are a nightmere!!!!

I always park as far away from shop entrances as I can where there are no other cars. I was forced to squeeze into a small gap last summer and some gobsh*te in his red mx5 walloped my door, it had even left red paint on my door!! Worst dink on my car by a mile and it wound me up soo much!!

As said above people just dont seem to have any respect.

I am gutted, some ba****d has opened their door and made a chip on my back arch

I've never been so worried about any one touchin my car b4 in my life

The stress is to much

I'm off on a road trip to iow tmw, just me and my baby.

I'm so looking forward to the drive but if anyone so much has touches her i'll kill em.

Think i'm going mad

yes it is very stressful. I had my earlier Blue g60 2 days whe my mate opened the drivers door and cracked a low wall. Nice chip wright on the door edge. :mad:

So did ya go for a spin to the Isle? I did on Friday 600 miles in one day in a Ford Transit :lol: What a journey from the north West. Still got all I needed in parts to get me car on the Rd.

HI ya

Well done thats a long way on one day in a transit and a pricey crossing, its a F***ing ripe off the ferry crossin, It cost me £57 from sat to mon, you have to pay lorry prices for a Van, prob about £115 for one day?????????? no wonder i hardly ever left when i lived there.

Got back from iow at 3.30 today

What a fantastic drive that was. She corners like she's on rails,

Quickest i've done it in just under 2 hours and i took it nice and easy.

You can see people looking at the car as you drive past and saying what i used to say, "oo look theres a Corrado" Never enjoyed driving like this B4.

Saw a dark blue C parked in Cowes, didn't go back to see what it was.

I'm i very happy bunny :lol:

Off down south on saturday to see the Ma and Pa. little place called Rye on the coast, looking forward to the drive already.

Hope you all have a fab week end

Toodle

HI ya

Well done thats a long way on one day in a transit and a pricey crossing, its a F***ing ripe off the ferry crossin, It cost me £57 from sat to mon, you have to pay lorry prices for a Van, prob about £115 for one day?????????? no wonder i hardly ever left when i lived there.

Got back from iow at 3.30 today

What a fantastic drive that was. She corners like she's on rails,

Quickest i've done it in just under 2 hours and i took it nice and easy.

You can see people looking at the car as you drive past and saying what i used to say, "oo look theres a Corrado" Never enjoyed driving like this B4.

Saw a dark blue C parked in Cowes, didn't go back to see what it was.

I'm i very happy bunny :lol:

Off down south on saturday to see the Ma and Pa. little place called Rye on the coast, looking forward to the drive already.

Hope you all have a fab week end

Toodle

The ferry was a suprise. To be honest I thought I'd be swapping half a pig whilst a guy and his big son pulled me across "pull Emule pull oh I wish was in the land of cotton" hehe

tried to book on line they said can't gurantee my arrival so just buy when I get there. The price they quoted was £99 :shock: just for me n the van. When I got there Me the van and my mum came for a ride?? price for the whole thing was £84 :?:

yep it was way to long a drive still now 've been to the Isle of White.

I love it people look at yr C they do turn heads.

have fun.

Glad you had a good time.

Iow is a very spesh place.

I was a real sado yest and bought some touch up paint and covered all my chips, so if any some dare to hint my car i WILL know.

I'm taking her to work today and will give her a polish, she sat outside my shop yest and i could look out the window at her, people driving down the A4 where impressed, he he

Well off to walk the dogs

See ya, would't want to be ya, :lol: