Sign in to follow this  
Tifun

Cool night photos of the Corrado

I took these like 20 minutes ago. First time trying it like this. I am very pleased.

I just took these about 20 minutes ago and they turned out pretty nice, except that p-bucket takes away 90% of the quality so they look kind of poopy.

CRW_9773-1.jpg

CRW_9775-1.jpg

CRW_9776-1.jpg

CRW_9777-1.jpg

CRW_9780-1.jpg

Beautiful! How do you do them? Suction cup the camera to the car and remote shutter release?

Some sexy pics there! 8)

Beautiful! How do you do them? Suction cup the camera to the car and remote shutter release?

I'd guess so - must be a pretty light camera though as you've managed to get rid of nearly all the vibration (that and drive very slowly ;) ) 8)

I'd guess so - must be a pretty light camera though as you've managed to get rid of nearly all the vibration

I'd of thought if you can find a nice smooth piece of tarmac, you'd only need two or three seconds of slow driving to get those sort of effects. Would love to try this sort of thing! Really must pick up a DSLR.

I'd guess so - must be a pretty light camera though as you've managed to get rid of nearly all the vibration

I'd of thought if you can find a nice smooth piece of tarmac, you'd only need two or three seconds of slow driving to get those sort of effects. Would love to try this sort of thing! Really must pick up a DSLR.

Pretty close actually. I used a suction mount and mounted my Cannon DSLR(XTi) with a full battery pack, so the weight was pretty great. I found a smooth parking lot and did the shots in 15second intervals going about 2 mph in circles. This was my first attempt. It was super easy to do actually. I did these pictures by myself. I used the timer for 10 seconds and ran around the car lol to get in it just in time for it to start the picture lol.

I found a smooth parking lot

Im just picturing the looks on other peoples faces as you were going round in circles in a car park at 2mph with a camera stuck to your car.

Nice pics btw.

I found a smooth parking lot

Im just picturing the looks on other peoples faces as you were going round in circles in a car park at 2mph with a camera stuck to your car.

Nice pics btw.

Actually I was approached by a bouncer from accross the way. I was next to a strip club :lol: The guy thought I was taking pictures of the girls walking in and out and the facilty itself. I laughed and showed him what I was doing. He thought they were cool. I guess there's a big issue with creeps following the strippers home. Other then that, I had a few people drive by and slow down and point. one guy pulled in the lot for a second to watch then left. I'm going to do it somewhere else next time [schild=4 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=EE82EE shieldshadow=1]fun[/schild]

The guy thought I was taking pictures of the girls walking in and out

Next time, take some of them too. (Couldnt find a "tongue in cheek"smiley)

Amazing pics mate, first one is my fav. as others have said, wish i could do that....

It really isn't that hard to do. You focus, set the exposure time, and hit the button. Oh, and you'll need some way to attach the camrea to the car. I used a cheap suction cup mount and it work rather well.

-Keith