Sign in to follow this  
MNuTz

Corrado in advert?

Hope this hasnt been posted already.

Ive just seen a 'Stop Think' government advert where a mum is walking her kid down the road and shows him a stop sign then he slips free and runs across the road.

As they are walking near the beginning of the advert, before the stop sign bit im positive there is a red corrado parked up on the side of the road., its then used for the driving shots!

You then get a flash of a gear knob which im sure is a rado, and also the standard alloys like the ones on one of my 1.8 16vs.

Can anyone confirm im not going mad?

And has anyone got a link to the advert?

Found a link: http://www.thinkroadsafety.gov.uk/campa ... safety.mpg

I'm not so sure, the gearknob looks familiar but the car parked up looks more like a Audi Coupe to me, and if you freeze-frame the alloy it doesnt look like a 16v sebring!

Yeah thats definately an audi parked up, either coupe or 80 i reckon. And like chris said the wheel isnt right on the car driving and neither is the gear knob.

Reverse is in the right postion for an Audi gearknob, but did think the front view looked like a C. :scratch:

Anyway, (ot) did anyone see the 100 best comedians thing last night?

Was that Mk1 Scirocco parked up on Alexi Sayle's "Allo John got a new motor" vid a storm ?

series 3 audi coupe parked up with indicator on and audi gearknob in the interior shot. Dont think the spinning wheel shot is thesame car though, if it is the coupe has a manky wheel trim on

Gav