Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

New Shell advert + Veyron standing start vid

Loving the shell advert. Do you think its all actual driving or some of it CGI'd?

The shell one was posted on here recently but was a much nicer quality Quicktime file.. worth hunting it out as the sound quality on it was nice, and you could really appreciate the soundtrack :)

Er, posted here...but the title says it's an Esso ad :lol:

Will have to watch the Veyron vid when I get home tho :D

Better vid of a veyron eating an R1 for breakfast

Loving the shell ad too.

..Quicktime is the work of the devil though Jim ;)

Never liked VLC player myself, it can't play real media files and in my experience has always been crap with quicktime, much prefer media player classic, media player 11 is pretty good aswell.

Quicktime is the work of the devil though Jim

Hate going OT with these tech debates.. but.. I never did know when to shut up! I dunno.. i'd take Apple stuff over Microsoft stuff ANY day, and i've always liked the picture and sound quality of Quicktime over the Microsoft codecs so.. i'll keep my devils work thank you very much :)

Hate going OT with these tech debates.. but.. I never did know when to shut up! I dunno.. i'd take Apple stuff over Microsoft stuff ANY day, and i've always liked the picture and sound quality of Quicktime over the Microsoft codecs so.. i'll keep my devils work thank you very much :)

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending MS nor saying that Quicktime is not a code quality of player. Just that all the bloatware you get with it is a PITA.