Sign in to follow this  
Tornado

Miltek or Jetex Exhaust?

Hey All,

I have been through the Sticky's at the top. I would like to know if it would be best to get a Miltek or a Jetex exhaust system and why one would buy the one over the other. From what I have read, the Miltek seems to be better quality and sound, but how about performance?

The Jetex produced the most HP in an exhaust shootout. But the Miltek was not featured being in limited supply here in the US. :phttp://www.ndimports.com/00_global/06_med/articles/2004-12/index.asp

Thanks for your help, I'm in the final toss up and need an exhaust for my 3.0L project....

8)

I remember the fit being very bad on Miltek?

Ive heard the Jetex is a very good fitting system.. 2.5" Bore aswell i believe..so should work nicely :D

The Milteks dont seem to fit very well IMO.

I've had a few milteks on different dubs now. They've always fit really well, but usually after fitting and one little tweek a bit later in my experience.

Love them.

I've had a few milteks on different dubs now. They've always fit really well, but usually after fitting and one little tweek a bit later in my experience.

Love them.

Mate of mine had a jetex rallye (2.5") on his Golf Mk1 G60. Superb exhaust flowed well and sounded just about right. Mild steel though.

what about a sebring one ? thats what ive got on my Golf sounds nice, not loud at all, sounds even better backed up by the sound of a suercharged VR6....

Mate of mine had a jetex rallye (2.5") on his Golf Mk1 G60. Superb exhaust flowed well and sounded just about right. Mild steel though.

You can get a full stainless option now. :D i must admit i was half tempted to get a jetex myself!