Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigneil

Biggerbigneil's Schnitzer'd E46 M3

Always wanted to drive an M3.. they do look superb! Lucky guy! :)

Cheers Guys, didn't think it was the right place but the majority of people on BMW forums are really arrogant so thought I'd stay here haha

Andi should really expand to atleast a TT forum with the amount of owners on here, then an M3 section would be nice also!

This one drives very well, test drove one at Vines of Guildford in a very nice Oxford Green, which I thought looked perfect. Took Hugo along (house mate who is a technician for Barons BMW), he said it had been in a crash, good person to know! Anyway that one was near double the price and the steering wheel shook, wheels were kurbed and disks, pads, tyres needed changing.

This one is on schnitzer suspension, custom 19" splits (8.5 at the front and 9.5 at the rear), new tyres, disks, pads, FBMWSH and is so much more fun to drive than a standard one.

In my view a better purchase than a MK5 GTI or RS4 but I guess I'm preaching to the wrong croud as Ben and Hugo would much rather have the RS4 (estate)

Ive been treated to a ride out in one of these and they are certainly not slow - id say they are stupidly fast...

Lovely looking cars, enjoy yourself...

nice schnitzer and alpina mods always look good IMO. Shows your not the usual BMW sheep aswell! ;)

I've always like the E46 M3's, loads of road presence coupled with great performance and BMW quality. Nice example there, enjoy!

Andi should really expand to at least a TT forum with the amount of owners on here, then an M3 section would be nice also!

how about an 'interlopers' forum for members who no longer own corrado's but want to show off their new toys? :lol:

Lovely looking car, could not be misaken for a regular coupe - whereas the new 3 series coupe is a stunning car I don't think the new M3 looks different enough.

Only problem with this car (and many others) is that they're so damned capable and refined that you have no sense of drama.

Good friend of mine got rid of his Schnitzer M3 after 6 months because it was TOO competent - a problem I'd happily live with

Nice piece of kit........

No need to signal, gold card membership of the fast lane, and on this particular car, I heard the "loud" pedal can be used to "turn off" annoying flashing blue lights in the rear view mirror....! :fist: :lcop:

Nice piece of kit........

No need to signal, gold card membership of the fast lane, and on this particular car, I heard the "loud" pedal can be used to "turn off" annoying flashing blue lights in the rear view mirror....! :fist: :lcop:

hehehehe... shhhhhhhhh :wink: