Sign in to follow this  
Chris Langdon

Hello from new member

Hello my names Chris and i have just brought myself a Rado VR in moonlight blue in fact it was the previous owner Neil that put me on to the site! Yes Tony is my Dad before any body asks and really is the man behind my obsession with VDubs. Im new to rado's this being my first but ive had lots of vdubs in fact, vdubs are the only cars ive owned. Ive got a mk1 golf gti campaign in Lhasa green which ive had for about 7 years now!!!

My fav Vw at the mo is the Satin Silver Corrado Vr6 in PVW April 07 (OSV466 Gareth's) as this is the line of which i would like mine to end up like!!! The OEM+ look ive always been in to as ive sort of did this to my MK1 years ago, as i used to get peed off going to GTi Inters one year buying something that was in then going back next year to buy the next crazy!!!! :roll:

The main plans i have for the VR6 is to get those centre console dials, (which i have just ordered from VAG PARTS.COM) ive got black leather interior but i would love to get a pair of electric Recaro's!! :-P a set of 301 splits and the icing on the vdub cake a VSR inlet manifold :wink:

AnyWay just thought i would say hello,

best regards

Chris L

welcome mate

you wont go far wrong on here

get some pics up asap

theres what your looking for for sale on here but id go sc/tc if i could

Hello and welcome.

Your wish list looks pretty much like mine except I'm after grey Recaros. Missed some on ebay a few weeks ago and still kicking myself :x

As promised a couple of pics of corrado just after i waxed her!! enjoy :)

regards

Chris L

P.s yeah Tonedef i saw those recaro's on ebay not so long ago if only they were black!!!!

Cheers shawshankkid shes only done 66,000 miles. she is good for her age though, a few stone chip here and there, that i would like to sort out, to be honest at the time i wasnt looking out for a corrado, after two 16v golfs i fancied an edition one g60 but to try and get a mint one is becoming harder and harder. I just missed out on one in bristol just before GTi Inters 06, but buying the corrado VR6 was a good move, it had only just been advertised on the auto trader website that evening. phoned up and saw it the next day fell in love with it (even the missus liked it :D especially the heated leather seats) and brought it. The drive home was amazing, the best 100 mile trip ive done in a long time. Got out the car looking like the joker out of Batman, just couldnt stop smiling, the sound, the handling, the spoiler going up in the rear view mirror!!! 8) even the little things like the Corrado logo under the rev counter, I just love about the car. I well and truely hooked

Chris L