Sign in to follow this  
morganirl

What are lupo Wipers????

Hi Guys, just received my first rado, 92 G60 :lol: , i've being reading mags and threads for awhile and see people are converting to lupo wipers. are these from the lupo car or what, mine are standard pants ones. I need to change to lupo or single wiper dont mind which want function more then looks. i'll say one thing i have a big smile since i got her, total diff then the scooby i had.

Cheers lads, and ladies

Morgan

Yes mate they are the wipers from a lupo. The better ones are from the lupo gti i believe. Or there are Aero wipers which i have on mine and are superb!

lupo aeros aren't the only option, there are some TT wipers that fit OK and the lupo aeros tend to hold water in the connector piece from the blade to the arm and then spray water over your screen, bit annoying as you constantly have to do 'one more wipe', some of the later VW versions on polos etc may be better.

Just out of interest, the new Ford Focus passenger side blade is the same design and length as the Lupo one, 19" aero blade.

Yup, as said 'aero' wipers from a Lupo GTI.

There's a knowledge base article on it here, but double check the part numbers with your dealer as they may be out of date.

Is nobody going to make any sarcastic replies on this thread?

I mean, what are Lupo wipers?!!! Err..... wipers from a L....... :)

Just you ATM..

cheesewire showed me his set of TT wipers last week.. I think I like em better than the Lupo's and apparently they only cost a few quid more so worth looking into!

Just you ATM..

Well come on, what else could they be? Passat door handles?

well dbl 6s if u read the thread u'll see that i wanted to confirm what they were, but as praise b the LOweReD said u gotta start somewhere.

thanks for all the honest replies i'll go with the polo wipers oooops now dbl 6 u have me all confused with passat's, polo's and lupos :crazyeyes:

:p

Morgan

morganirl, great upgrade with the lupo wipers, im sure im not the only one who recomends them..

They are definately worlds apart from stock Corrado wipers. I did suggest TT wipers in my original post but Lupo ones are still very good indeed :)

well dbl 6s if u read the thread u'll see that i wanted to confirm what they were, but as praise b the LOweReD said u gotta start somewhere.

thanks for all the honest replies i'll go with the polo wipers oooops now dbl 6 u have me all confused with passat's, polo's and lupos :crazyeyes:

:p

Morgan

:)

i remember reading somewhere that you want two drivers side lupo gti wipers as they fit better and maybe a passenger blade on the drivers side wiper?

do these just drop straight on easily, or is there any tricky stuff?

simple undo bolts line up new arms.. then slap on the blade.. as easy as swapping ur old wipers..

and ur right 2 drivers .. and a pass and driver blade..

worth the money really make a difference.. u can actually see in the rain..

the lupo wipers and uprated wiring loom are the first things any one with a C should do

andy

thx ben them Aero's are the dogs, they work a treat, and a piece of p...s to put on cheers again, and right before the rain arrived last fri

Morgan

simple undo bolts line up new arms.. then slap on the blade.. as easy as swapping ur old wipers..

and ur right 2 drivers .. and a pass and driver blade..

worth the money really make a difference.. u can actually see in the rain..

the lupo wipers and uprated wiring loom are the first things any one with a C should do

andy

9 months later and i have spent £1300 but have done neither, hmmm