zak

blackberry vr... 17" rs199's

looking good on the RC's mate, mine are run everyday as well, handlings supprisingly good they're pretty light for 17's! :-)

yeah you should lower it a bit, mine reasonably low and it doesnt catch the road or speedbumps much, never seen a lower C than Bally's running 17" RC's though, that thing looked nuts dude! :-)

What is yours dropped by?

Can't believe that's a winter car, looks far too good..

Thanks, unsure of the exact drop as its on coils.

Had the pleasure of seeing this over the weekend

Hassan appreciate the comments considering my corrado has covered nearly 4 times as many miles as yours :lol: I still have a few more things planned....

looking good on the RC's mate, mine are run everyday as well, handlings supprisingly good they're pretty light for 17's! :-)

yeah you should lower it a bit, mine reasonably low and it doesnt catch the road or speedbumps much, never seen a lower C than Bally's running 17" RC's though, that thing looked nuts dude! :-)

I agree they are a really nice wheel for the corrado, i just need to get rid of the last bit of play in my steering to make the most of them,

The heights coming down a bit at the front and when ive finished messing about with the front suspension and steering components i have to get it aligned up.

Thats one of the main reasons i stuck with 17's as you can get rid of the arch gap but still retain some sort of ground clearance 8)

Looks superb, love that colour, RC's aren't bad 8)

The rc's arent bad at all :lol:

im after after another set of wheels for when the weather gets better, just need to find a set for sale...

thanks matey... RC's are for sale.. time for a change...

Just reread this, car looks superb, just remind me, this is a daily right? Please convince me it makes sense i'm waivering

Cheers OSV you will be loving the new look once my new wheels are on

Come on then mate what are the new wheels??

Was admiring your car at Stealth the other day, very nice...

Goldie there was mutual admiration for yours, new wheels will be another set of 17" bbs's

Antonio: Yes thats right, are you local then? Corrado is always nice to drive on the standard wheel/tyre combo but i have some issues with play in the steering that need attending before it will be at its best. Cars off the road and will be back in a week or two when i have the time to finish the work 8)

:salute: :salute: :salute: love this car

was looking for a corrado this colour with recaro's but i think i can live with mine :wink:

good to see you changed your mind a wipped the wiper off and fitted the rear lights etc ,i was going to leave mine alone but they look so much better!!!!!

get some interior shots up mate :wink: keep up the good

terry

Antonio: Yes thats right, are you local then? Corrado is always nice to drive on the standard wheel/tyre combo but i have some issues with play in the steering that need attending before it will be at its best. Cars off the road and will be back in a week or two when i have the time to finish the work 8)

Yeah im in the region, hope you get the problem fixed. :wink:

Thanks Ted, if the weathers nice on Sunday i'll try to get some updated pics up before i take the wheels of for winter 8)

Just a quick update, i still have to write up my engine swap shenanigans which i will do at the weekend :lol:

Now the car is running and since i missed summer and i'm using the car on the daily ive taken the rs's off for the moment. New wheels are bbs CH 003's in 8.5x17 running 215/35/17 tyres. I fitted them on Sunday but not had a chance to adjust the height as the car is sitting funny. It was an interesting fitting session as at et35 they just clear the struts but i had to make 100% sure before i started driving it. All was good and they have gone on without any spacers which means they sit quite nicely within the arch. Just the ride hide to adjust to finish but i plan to do that this weekend.

Heres the pics,

wheels in my garage

IMG00063.jpg

nice profile on the 215/35/17's

IMG00064.jpg

A quick pic of the car,its not been washed for weeks :gag:

IMG_9202.jpg

I'll take a few more pics when i get a chance but the caliper clearance is huge! Especially compared to my rs's that could not even take the 288mm setup without slight modification to the calipers and carriers. This means im tempted to take advantage and fit a nice brake setup untill i put the rs's back on.

Anyhow i'm not sure on the wheels, i need to adjust the height and then decide how much i like them.

Both rims look great..

What spec are those RSs? Im suprised youve had to mod your 288 as im sure OSV used to run 312s under his without a problem...