zak

blackberry vr... 17" rs199's

The Standard vr wheel is nicer imo, its smaller diameter, has a thicker rim and also sits closer to the driver.

Standard looking interiors suit me best :)

Cheers Chris, im running KW variant 2's, given the ride height the ride quality is good. Its much better on my 17" rs's though as they are only 8j and are also much lighter than the ch's.

Zak,

will swap that "nasty" 3 poke for a more OEM 4 spoke BBS wheel! ;)

Love your car, ideal colour and interior!

i love the 4 spoke bbs wheels, have you got one you want to swap?

Oh hey there I haven't been on this site for ages and look who i find lol.

I bought some recaros for my Toffee car instead of wheels just to let you know haha.

Nice interior, I have 3 of those exact interiors :clap:

The handbrake handle was from vw, think it was about £30.

Toffee lol didnt know you got these interiors in Canada

The handbrake handle was from vw, think it was about £30.

Toffee lol didnt know you got these interiors in Canada

Canada got them not the USA though :p

Car's looking great Zak. can I pick your brains? Are you still running the arch liners up front and how low is the car (ground to centre of wheel arch F&R) also how much room is there width wise in the arches? Thanks

Hey Gareth, yes still running the arch liners, but trimmed at the top. More info in the following posts.

Ride Height

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?p=859740#p859740

Arch liner info

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=56993&start=150#p862258

Since the ch's are et35, even at 8.5j there is plenty of room width wise in the arches. I'll take a pic tommorow so you can get an idea of the kind of space i have.

This car has evolved so much and it will be interesting to see it evolve once more with the new wheels planned! :wave:

i love the car, looks spot on!!! may i ask where and how much you got the bbs ch's for. I have wanted a set for god knows how long but the cash is putting me off... saying that though i've wanted a set of your original wheels...

thanks, i bought the ch's off a guy who had them on his vw sharan. They were made in very limited numbers in 17's and were not available for some time untill pw motorsport got a few sets in recently. Mine will be for sale as soon as i take them off next weekend :)

ch's were collected today and ive got the rs's back on for a few days

IMG_2141.jpg

Feel free to shoot me down but am I the only one that thinks Silver/Gold RS' don't quite "go" on a Blackberry Corrado :shrug: ?

Don't get me wrong... the rest of the car is minty fresh and the RHs and BBS CHs were spot on but I don't like this combo :shock: !!!

Thanks for the comments, and i hear what your saying about the colour combo. The plan was always to go silver with the wheels for a nice fresh look and that will still be happening in the next month or so. I wasnt sure about the gold at first but have grown to like it although they draw a bit too much attention for my liking. The rs's were only fitted as i needed to take my ch's off to sell and i havent got round to drilling out the bolt holes on my other merc wheels to take m14 bolts. Once thats done the rs's will be coming of for a month or two.

Plenty of space at 54mm of clearance from mounting face to the inner spokes. Big brakes would look amazing behind them :D

I hate you... :tongue:

(fist waving while walking away :lol: )

i will pm you tomorrow mate :)