vardo

Our Silver valver 9A converted(coming back)

CIMG3145.jpg

thats a great picture! sorry i wasn't around on the sunday to see this at inters now!

I love that pic too!!

Heres a rolling video for you Ed....

th_a23aad64.jpg

thanks people,pics are amazing and the vids,im really glad we went to inters,forgetting all the problems,met a lot of good people and seen a lot of nice cars,roll on the next one!!! 8)

Looks bloody lovely mate and one of the few C's I have ever seen with a properly fitted Riger grill! :)

hello chap,

what size where your old oz super's? an new borbets?

thanks.

hi borbet a's are 7.5jx17" with 205 40 17 pirellis,and oz super t's are 8jx16 with 195 45 16 rubber[now on my jetta]

july2007033.jpg

Was gona say get the other pics up of Ure VAG fleet :lol:

Cars very nice, cant beat silver, ever thought about a late spec front bumper to get those fogs/indicators flush with the bumper?

I reckon it'd improve the front end so much! aswell as the crystal fogs n indicators, ive never been a fan with angel eyes,etc but your car suits them! 8)

Cars very nice, cant beat silver, ever thought about a late spec front bumper to get those fogs/indicators flush with the bumper?

I reckon it'd improve the front end so much! aswell as the crystal fogs n indicators, ive never been a fan with angel eyes,etc but your car suits them! 8)

cheerz jenks,im efter them crystal fogs,but i think they only do them for late bumpers,DONT know if they will fit,if i can get a late bumper i will give them a go.i was never keen on the angel eyes,but i think silver carries it off,some people at inters said they hated angeleyes,but on my car they liked them,i like them!!!!!am gonna mod my old lights to go on the jetta,with a rallye grill!!!

not posted for the rado for a while..

new additions..

handbrake cover(courtesy of A1VR6 for posting this up to me,cheerz BILL much appeciated)..

1509.2007009.jpg

tape console...

1509.2007010.jpg

and got new mirrors,still to be fitted...

1509.2007004.jpg

!!!!am gonna mod my old lights to go on the jetta,with a rallye grill!!!

that never happened,i put a golf single lamp grill on the jetta and then bought a westmoreland front from the u s

1509.2007003.jpg

killenpaintball002.jpg

alright mate nice rado what mirrors r thay the mx5 ones or the standerd ones was looking to put mx5 ones on mine an wanted to now from which year car u get them of cheers

alright mate nice rado what mirrors r thay the mx5 ones or the standerd ones was looking to put mx5 ones on mine an wanted to now from which year car u get them of cheers

they are mazda rx-7 and they are a nightmare to fit,so still not done yet,im told the mx5 ones are a straight fit.

cant believe what happened last night,went along to a wee cruise for halloween,fast car mag was there,a few nice cars but mostly cheese,i hung about for a few hours,a couple of people came over and said they thought my car was smart,but after hanging about i got fed up so i left.

ive only gone and been told today, that my car won best car of the show,£250 detailing work and pics in fast car,..but coz i wasnt there they had to give the prize to someone else,a wee bit gutted i must say :(

26102007022.jpg

That has to be fairly annoying! You can fit late fogs and indicators in the early bumper btw... have a gander at my members gallery (click on the link in my sig) for pics of before and after 8)