Sign in to follow this  
bishoprado

check this out, e38 member got robbed

Unfortunately people like this are everywhere.

Not that long ago a load of us got robbed on here buying headlamp looms from (dare i mention him) MAJIK.

it's a shame, as that guy from the e38 forum who lost the money on the mk4 interior seemed a very genuine guy, and did everything that was humanly possible to check the guy out.

not that it wouldn't be a shame if he wasn't like that, just sad :(

Same bloke as Clubpolo thred...(dublee80.. now Leelee) and he had the front to email the bloke saying "haha, I've ripped you off and nowt you can do!"

reported to our mods in a hope they can do something to stop him coming here too...

if you get the guys IP and he logs on here there are far more amusing things to do than block him ;)

Doesn't help now unfortunately but I've always used Paypal with people I don't know as they should insure transactions to a certain value and be able to track these people to reclaim your money (in theory anyway)

Not that long ago a load of us got robbed on here buying headlamp looms from (dare i mention him) MAJIK.

I heard he's doing time...

droog, Think he was in c-field but apparently moved to Essex in Feb...

Although he's claiming he's gone "overseas" now, so probably Canvy Island! :lol:

i actually think i know of him, remember the grey g40 with the black oz splits that he had done at premier. seemed a bit of a tool then, bought the g40 which was the blue 1 that premier did years ago, gad it all done up and was then trying to sell it straight away, from memorey he never sold it so im guessing its the same lad. hmmm i'll pop down there later an ask some questions about him me thinks

Bendy, any news?

no not had a chance to pop into premier yet, will be in town later gettin some tyre's fitted so i'll show my face then. watch this space!! :D

Well im not one of these people and i will be offering a refund to everyone who never received their looms.