Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

BBS RS301s... can you still get them new?

anyone know if its still possible to get 5x100 RS301's brand new? I have heard they dont make them any more but that some shops still have 'supplies' of them...

any ideas anyone...?

Cheers!

Id been led to believe its second hand only, hence the stupidly high asking prices..

Would be interesting to hear of somewhere that can supply them..

I thought that Mike_G60 bought some new ones and sold them fairly soon afterward? Darren had some on his mk2 I believe, so it might be worth asking him.

I am fairly certain that you cant get these new anymore, secondhand only now i think...

THe ones i had are the 17" LMS. 8)

NOS 301's do turn up from time to time i had 2 sets at the begining of this year which sold in under 5 mins. Keep you're eye out as i have seen then on ebay also. My friend recently brought a set for £350 from the states in as new condition

cheers guys - will find a set somewhere I'm sure...

if anyone see's any can they let me know....

cheers.

i just saw one...very nice it looked too. what size you looking for?

btw ginge if i said the word ARCHES to you woiuld it mean anything, lol

Gav

yes - I spoke to Chris earlier when I was down there, he's gonna call me about them... :) I'll chase him again tomorrow when I'm down.... :D

LOL, OSV and his wheel collection!!!

I did wonder what he had done with them when he sold his car, some sweet wheels.

I know thate one set (black centres) were bought by Mick Clemens from PVW and the silver ones went to Bill (A1VR6)..

Hi Scarlett,

There were new sets available from VW a few years ago, I know because Asim (moonlight -vr) bought a set. New sets do appear on German E-bay occasionally - last ones I saw were 1900 euros without rubber. They are out there if you're prepared to sell your soul to get them but they're definitely worth it as there's nothing like a Corrado with these fitted IMHO. Also if you keep them in A1 nick you'll always sell them on at a premium price - better investment than property almost :lol:

Hi Scarlett,

definitely worth it as there's nothing like a Corrado with these fitted IMHO. Also if you keep them in A1 nick you'll always sell them on at a premium price - better investment than property almost :lol:

You make it sound like a good idea Bill... :)

Hi Scarlett,

definitely worth it as there's nothing like a Corrado with these fitted IMHO. Also if you keep them in A1 nick you'll always sell them on at a premium price - better investment than property almost :lol:

You make it sound like a good idea Bill... :)

You know it makes sense Michael 8)