antonio_b12

antonio_b12 - VRT

....................................................................................................................................................

Hey, been on the forum for abit now, thought I would post some pictures of the old motor, had the car for awhile now and do like it standard looking but got bored!

This was a little photo shoot awhile back, with a rev3 turbo, weather was good so we went around looking for some nice scenery

DSCF1112.jpg

Industrial Pics...

DSCF1092.jpg

vr666.jpg

Giant!

DSCF1130.jpg

DSCF1131.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

KISS KISS

DSCF1140.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

The Green Effect!

DSCF1147.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

Tunnel Pic - need to upgrade the Head Light Loom...

DSCF1204.jpg

The Day Before Inters 07...

DSC00077.jpg

PA230029.jpg

Pics I found Taken from Inters...

vr2.jpg

vr3.jpg

Inters0720298.jpg

vr4.jpg

vr1.jpg

daft question but is it legal to have tyres and alloys sticking out that much??

looks good though!!

Sorry but the later wheels just look stupid :shock:

but those pics of it wearing the speedo's 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

now thats a very nice pic of a very nice car!

whats the colour.....pearl green?

p.s. prefer the look with the speedline too, but its all a matter of personal opinion

Yeah its a matter of taste tbh...

I love the standard look, but i like the wide look even more...

But i hate the way it handles on the new alloys compared to the orginal speedlines...

The Colour is Met-green but been thinking of a re-spray, we see how that goes...

saw this in the carpark @ inters.... any plans to flare the arches?? the rears 10's??

For me personally it looks a hell of a lot better on the speedlines, but then I suppose the more sets of rims you have the more you can switch the look for shows :D How far has it been lowered? Coilovers or fixed rate?

saw this in the carpark @ inters.... any plans to flare the arches?? the rears 10's??

Yeah i guess flare arches would compliment the wide wheels! But im looking to spend money on a charger next, so body mods will have to wait :lol:

Yes the Rears are 10" x16 ET15, so In contrast to an normal 9"x16 ET15, but there porsche fitment (5x130), so i have pcd adapters on there too, so that then takes it to 11" x 16 :shock: too much... (but something different)

How far has it been lowered? Coilovers or fixed rate?

Cant remember mate, just hike up the fronts and rear by 2.5 to 3inch upwards, can be drop'd more thou, rolled arches would nice and yeah there on coilys...

looks like a nice tidy vr... the wheels are odd looking, sorry but they look of like the side view of the top of a beer can with the rim sticking out so much :lol:

looks great on the speedlines though, good job!

wheels might look cool on a bigger mk4 golf it was slammed, try putting them on e38 and clubgti?

Sorry antonio.. post removed.. if you wish to advertise an item for sale it needs a fixed selling price and needs to come through the proper For Sale channels! If you want to draft up an advert and submit it in the correct place, we'll get it approved and added onto the forum for you.

Cheers.

Sorry antonio.. post removed.. if you wish to advertise an item for sale it needs a fixed selling price and needs to come through the proper For Sale channels! If you want to draft up an advert and submit it in the correct place, we'll get it approved and added onto the forum for you.

Cheers.

Sorry Jim my fault, it was more of a feeler than anything, but should they officially go on sale, they will be in the sales Section.

Cheers.

Nice car ... but only on the speedlines and im a fan of the wide look! You have got completely the wrong setup really, if the wheels were 10x16 et15 without the adaptors they would look acceptable, maybe a bit too wide and would still catch the arches, but the fact you have adapators means the offset has gone from -15 to +10!! :shock: so not only with they catch the arches (just a bit!) and handle horrible but they are also putting massive strain on the drivetrain of the car so you will find yourself having to change your wheel bearings every other week! And flaring the arches still wouldnt accomodate those wheels either.

I think on a normal set of 9x16's with et15 rear and about et20 front the car will look spot on as the rest of the car looks mint!

Here's mine for example:

mine-stonor3.jpg

I Haven't updated this thread for a very long time.

But i brought some new wheels!! The 10x16" wheels have Gone :wave:

And the replacements are still 16's but 7x16" ET 35 Speedline MO's.

I forgot to take pics when i 1st got them, so basically there the exact same as theses, but in 5x100 of course and mine were in really poor condition, same colour thou.

6444_1.jpg

There getting stripped and refurbished, and re-painted in dark grey. hopefully :wink:

DSCF1159.jpg

When was this pic taken? Needs to be entered for the calendar IMO, looks sweet as! 8)

Glad you got rid of those crazy wheels, can't wait to see some pics with the Mo's on.

Isn't it illegal to run wheels so wide that the tyre tread is sticking out past the wheel arch? Pretty sure that's an MOT fail.

Plus if those rear tyres are stretched, your car will handle like A S S :gag:

part from that, awesome car :lol:

DSCF1159.jpg

When was this pic taken? Needs to be entered for the calendar IMO, looks sweet as! 8)

Glad you got rid of those crazy wheels, can't wait to see some pics with the Mo's on.[/quote:31go1joe]

Pic was taken some time in March/April 07, quite awhile back, but feel free to enter it in the calendar :wink:

Isn't it illegal to run wheels so wide that the tyre tread is sticking out past the wheel arch? Pretty sure that's an MOT fail.

Plus if those rear tyres are stretched, your car will handle like A S S :gag:

part from that, awesome car :lol:

Yeah will definitely not pass the MOT with thoses wheels on, they were show wheels really. Although i had them on for a couple of months and never got pull by the po-lice :D

Cheers for all the comments, much appreciated.

bit more progress, tyres removed.

Horrendous amount of kerbing, on each wheel, took some pics.

Be careful with this pic, not sure if its me, but it does my eyes in

PC240029.jpg

Some bad scratches, one for example

PC240030.jpg

Filling time.

refurbwheel.jpg

More pics hopefully during next week :)

get em done and get em on the car, i bet they are gonna look really well! what sieze tyres are you putting on?

refurbwheel.jpg

More pics hopefully during next week :)

are they subaru fitment? if so you'll need some kind of spacer for these and poss the centre bore of the wheel machining I think.

How are you planning to mount them?