Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

bitten by the bug again...

I got to drive a Rado again today, for the first time in aages, the result...... I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant another Rado sooooo badly it hurts... :)

After selling my beloved Ruby valver last year and Dave letting his VR6 go to a good home I have purposly been avoiding everything Corrado related.. even a friend visiting in their own Rado leaves me mesmerised, its weird to the point of being sad I guess... (is it wrong to have a fetish based around a 90s german sports coupe...? :? )

Started a job with the Phirm a few weeks ago and ever since I did its been Corrado after Corrado thats came in... was standing in a circle of 5 of them the other day - all colours and flavours - and it was like being a 7 year old at Xmas... The guys in work have gotten used to the fact that if there is a Rado in I will do bugger all but stare at it and smile...

Had an errand to run today (we needed essential chocolate supplies) and got to take a customers Corrado (with his consent - i didnt steal it, honest!) and had a good old blatt along the Surrey country lanes... and now I am not gonna rest until theres another of the damn things resting on the driveway.... seen a couple of 'interesting' potential purchases online too... ;)

Anyway - all I have to do is convince Dave that he really wants another Corrado - it will be his cos I still have my Jeep - and then find something with 'potential'.... and then the plans can begin... mwahahahahahahahahahaha.......

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH............. why did I sell mine in the first place..?

go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.....

think you should rescue one from an unloving home and then you've got a great excuse to spend a bit of money too!

Doooo it! :D

But does the fact that so many Corrados keep coming in to be fixed not suggest they may not be the most sensible choice? :lol:

Doooo it! :D

But does the fact that so many Corrados keep coming in to be fixed not suggest they may not be the most sensible choice? :lol:

Maybe it's because all us careful corrado owners are religious in our maintenance of the service schedule? :?

Ok so I'm grabbing at straws there but you should get another one, as people have said save one from the brink?? :D