Sign in to follow this  
VR-OOM

VR6 Grill Badge - Where to get one?

Just been told by my local VW stealership that the chrome VR6 badge that clips on the front grill is no longer available, apparently deleted 2 years back.

I have my original one which is in good knick if a little stone chipped but was looking for a new one for shows, so, I was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere or anyone who might still supply them.

Cheers James

they are really hard to get hold of, i spent ages trying to get one, in the end someone on here sold one, but wasn't perfect condition

is always an auction for them on ebay, but it starts at £30 :! (from the guy that buys corrados and steals the hard to get hold of parts off them to sell)

bit of a skanker really, not much of an enthusiast there

ive had difficulty finding one aswell, in the end i got one from a mk3, not the same i know but they look nice. brand new one on ebay only a tenner :D

I've got a brand new Golf one you can have for a few quid if you want. I'm not keen on the look cos they're too big imo and you have to modify the clips to make them fit properly...

they've not been available for ages, just whatever you do don't spend 30 quid on ebay!

1915_0.jpg

That looks excellent, nice find. Let us know if anyone orders one..!

I have two tatty VR6 grille badges, got them off ebay when they were plentiful. One in red, one in silver. Neither actually go on the car unless I'm going to a show!

Thanks for all the replys, it's like I said, I have one that's not to bad so that will do for the time being.

Thanks for your offer scarlet but looking at the one on the website that Jay flagged up I think I might order one from there.

James

Thanks for all the replys, it's like I said, I have one that's not to bad so that will do for the time being.

Thanks for your offer scarlet but looking at the one on the website that Jay flagged up I think I might order one from there.

James

don't blame you - I don't want it either!! lmk how you get on with non-OEM ones please as I need one too...

Ordered a front grill badge today from ARZ Tuning in Germany, cost inc postage €25.71 = approx £17.80

I'll let you know what I think when it arrives and post some pics.

James

Ordered a front grill badge today from ARZ Tuning in Germany, cost inc postage €25.71 = approx £17.80

I'll let you know what I think when it arrives and post some pics.

James

Snap. As mine is looking a little past it