DanVW

Dans 92 G60

The new bumper is on at last :D

Finaly sorted thanks to.. Nikki + Peanut for supplying the bumper, 3Corsameal + Dukest for supplying the fog lights

and scarlet_vr6 + Goldie for supplying (and delivering) the indicators

Last but not least thanks (again) to Tom for giving me a hand (and a dry barn) to fit everything! 8)

Looking so much better Dan, glad your happy with it. Look forward to seeing her in the metal later in the week....

BVF Pic's and its Goldies fault I have started cleaning the bay!

Long way to go before its "clean" though! :lol:

Almost done fitting the Samcos 8) changed the oil and oil-filter

and cleaned out the Jabba air filter, amazing the amount of crap

that came out of it! :shock:

Finaly heard back from the insurance company today, they are going to give me a Cash-in-lieu settlement and are going to un-write off my car hurrah!! Its only taken Three months of me shouting at them just goes to show, never give in never surrender fight the ba$%£^%S all the way!

Quite annoying that it took so much effort and involvment from me when I was the victim of some complete muppet driving down the side of my car! :-( but the main thing is its going to be fixed and good as new.

Having never had a claim before I was completly unaware of what slimly low life creatures of the deep insurance companies are! From now on it will be agreed value all the way just to avoid this hassle in the future! And if the same ever happens to you and they try to write off your car for cosmetic damage ask about a cash-in-lieu settlement and dont take no for an answer! :-)

good to hear they aint taking another c off the road!. even if they had it would of been catC so it could of been put back on the road!

Ok so its update time again, spent the weekend at Toms place replacing the dented wing and door with nice straight ones from a VR, and experienced first hand the vastly annoying and mostly pointless changes VW made between early and late doors! :bad-words: but got it sorted in the end :clap:

So now she is ready for the MOT and after that a nice fresh coat of Paint, should be over here in Holland before the end of next month! 8)

Thanks again to Tom for putting me up and helping with everything :salute: and of course providing the 18year old entertainment :lol:

Thanks again to Tom for putting me up and helping with everything :salute: and of course providing the 18year old entertainment :lol:

Sounds like a hell of day :lol: Good to see another G60 being saved :clap:

The Beast is back and all one colour at long last!! :luvlove: Thanks to Paul at DTS for the top notch (not to mention very well priced) respray job :clap:

Pics taken at Andys place on Friday just after I picked her back up :-) got some nice ones of the three Corrados on the drive too.

She did look fooking stunning over the weekend mate. :) Really good to see her all finished.

looked superb at mine on friday, im glad your pleased with it, well worth the wait!

loving the 3rd phot, it perfectly hides the awfull wheels and missing wing on the nuovolla! top work! :clap:

Good to see it's all bee sorted out finally.

Has the car arrived over there yet?

Yep I brought her over on the ferry from Harwich on Sunday night and drove up from Hook to Amsterdam on Monday morning, great fun lots of heads turning as Corrados appear to be very rare over here! I have only seen Two in a year of living in Holland now :scratch:

Found a few Garages just over the border in Germany to get my charger re-built too as its overdue (and last rebuilt by Jabba Sports :gag: ) should look at getting it done asap really!

Any excuse for a trip down the nearest Autobahn :clap:

sooooo whos up for a summer Europe trip?? :D

looked superb at mine on friday, im glad your pleased with it, well worth the wait!

loving the 3rd phot, it perfectly hides the awfull wheels and missing wing on the nuovolla! top work! :clap:

Cheers Andy :) pardon the pun but you do have a rather nice pair yourself :camp: I have some other pics of yours and the three together that I will resize and post up in your thread if you like? Or drop me a PM with your email address and I will send you the full size originals init 8)

Cheers Andy :) pardon the pun but you do have a rather nice pair yourself :camp: I have some other pics of yours and the three together that I will resize and post up in your thread if you like? Or drop me a PM with your email address and I will send you the full size originals init 8)

its a shame you didnt get to see the third one (bordeaux) should hopefully have it done by the summer..

up to you m8, i dont mind can put them in my thread if you want??

once ive got myself sorted then i would deff be up for a trip over :salute:

Ok so its update time again, spent the weekend at Toms place replacing the dented wing and door with nice straight ones from a VR, and experienced first hand the vastly annoying and mostly pointless changes VW made between early and late doors! :bad-words: but got it sorted in the end :clap:

So now she is ready for the MOT and after that a nice fresh coat of Paint, should be over here in Holland before the end of next month! 8)

92 G60..... (does it carry early or late doors? Also what's the difference??) (can you tell i'm due to swap one of mine?? lol)

Early doors, well, doors with the correct clips for early interiors. I don't think any of the G60s had late interiors from the factory.