Sign in to follow this  
gezza

Need some advice peepz.........

been offered a really really cheap gtir off a mate today because he is emmigrateing and would rather me have it than sell it ie hassle etc its 1 owner since imported 4 years ago 87km never been smoked in or modded totally std anyway here is catch.................

do i sell rado vr6 to buy it or let it slip away???@ 1k :) :)

here is piccy from today

HPIM0443.jpg

HPIM0444.jpg

HPIM0445.jpg

HPIM0447.jpg

HPIM0450.jpg

:shock: What? Haven't seen one of them for ages. Haven't you only just got the rado? That's a tough one mate. You can't really compare those two cars.

Buy the Nissan for 1k then sell it when your mate leaves for a nice profit :oops:

Buy the Nissan for 1k then sell it when your mate leaves for a nice profit :oops:

that very thought has gone thru my head but i ain got 1k lieing around!! as for selling mine dont really want too but that gtir is so cheap and i am helping a mate out and all that...

1k lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i do buy what should i put rado up up for?? only fault on mine is paint imho everything else is really mint and can 100% say that so confused right now why do i get offered the bargains!!!

if i do buy what should i put rado up up for?? only fault on mine is paint imho everything else is really mint and can 100% say that so confused right now why do i get offered the bargains!!!

i think its only fair if u pass on the bargin offer an sell it cheap :lol:

They are supposed to be beserk cars but.. I should imagine fixing them puts Corrado ownership to shame price wise..

I'd take out a credit card or something or a small loan, buy it, clean it up, flog it.. you'll easily make your money back then some!

already drove it it is rapid alright!!

told him i would give an answer today its totally std with no real issues with it done 80thousand odd km,s he has had it 4 years and treats it like his baby!!!

i think you've already decided mate

in my opinion you'd be a fool not to get it,i know i couldn't turn down the chance to easily double my money,like jimbo says get a small loan get it bought an make some money which u can then spend on the vr6 :D

There must be a way you can buy that car and keep the rado. You'd get so much more than a grand for it. Your mate would understand....

might try selling punto then but that means too costly cars to run???

tbh still havent decided......... i am split though 60/40 to pulsar i am thinking they will be same on fuel my mate reckons he gets around 25mpg in pulsar on average he very very rarely puts his foot down and you can tell that with car theres not even a dv or airfilter on it!!

decided on cheap pulsar and put both my cars on ebay ie rado and punto have put link in for sale section but it needs approveing will sell rado cheaper to anyone on here.

this pulsar better be worth it!!!

I love turbo'd Jap cars. Really miss ma GT4 :(

You have defo made the right decision buying the R mate. They still pull mega bucks if straight and mechanically sound. Take a flick through the ads and you will see good uns pulling 4k on a H-J plate with similar mileage. Just make sure the gearbox is A1 though as they are notorious for having chocolate gearboxes. Its 2nd gear that usually gives in. I once read a buying guide on GTIR's which stated that anybody wishing to buy one should expect to have a new/rebuilt box during ownership, and to leave a 1K reserve in the bank as its that inevitable.

Awesome car though. Wouldn't mind it myself.

I'd happily nab the VR off you mate but I'd have to sell both my cars and unfortunately at the moment the black one ain't going nowhere.... All the best with the sale though and I hope it goes to a good home. You still gonna visit the forum though right?

think what i am gonna do is enjoy pulsar then buy a charged vr6 rado as thats what i wanted to do to mine it just would probably work out cheaper already done so answer there is yes will deffo still be on forum!!