Sign in to follow this  
vr6 storm auto

vr6 ecu problems?

Hi

Can anyone help.

I have a 1994 vr6 which when bought had a chipped ecu(badly done) The problem I've got is it floods cylinder2 constantly, I've taken injectors out and the duration on injector 2 is twice as long as others and sometimes injects constantly.

I've tried different injector but still has same problem. The other thing is this ecu has not got the immobiliser active so is it possible to fit an early vr6 ecu (distributor type) to my coil pack engine.

Cheers

Ross

Hi

Sent my ecu to vince at stealth and he tells me it is all stock so I have got the ecu back pined out the back of the ecu with my scope and injector 2 is staying open for about 3 times as long as all the outhers so I gess spot on cheesewire now do you know where I can get a circuit digram for the ecu or which componant is the injector driver

cheers

ross

Diagrams will be tricky to come by, but there are places who will refurb them for you. Don't know where *they* get the diagrams though ...