Sign in to follow this  
radodale

C9 VRG

Now car is all finished (for now) have been out and took a couple of photos. Please find below a few pictures of my car if all properly attached. hope you like it, any comments appreciated. Thanks for looking.Corrado conversion V2 (3).pdf1.jpg[/attachment:854d9]

That is a beautiful car with an absolutely stunning interior.

The force is strong in this one.

The interior was done at MJ interiors, took a while but was well worth the wait. Was wrongly advised about the wheels from where i bought them from that needed an et25 wheel when have found out the hard way that really should be et15. Was thinking about changing the wheels due to this but thinking about changing arches to accomodate by getting factory recess taken out, rounding off the arches?????? not really sure as yet.

Thabks for all the comments.

simply stunning mate 8) Mmmmmmm you have me wondering about a red leather dash, if you dont mind me asking?? how much was you charged for re-covering the dash??

karl

I got absoloutley everything at once.....the seats door cards, dash, centre console, roof, etc so got done as a package so unsure how much just dash would be mate.

Check out MJ Interiors website for rough prices, looking from £650 for the dash.

Nice interior mate, been looking to do those colours for ages bout 2 years all the way through like yours, and now thats all i keep seeing those colours.

You say it took a while how long was it as i spoke to a few ppl who have MJ trim and they all say the same, "took a while but worth the wait".

To be honest i was in no rush and it took around 6 months but was on and off with it. Have seen a few stuff in and out quickly to be honest its just when you go all that way things take time so everything looks right, not like some of the absoloute s***e that some people pay for with saggy corners and bad stitching.

What you think of the new wheels???

These were the original choice but due to a change of mind went for the brocks and sold the design 90's i had. Feel now should have just stuck with these as i think they look the balls!

Ahhh my old Design 90's :D

Have you actually still got em then Dale? Wish id never sold them tbh.

What you think of the new wheels???

These were the original choice but due to a change of mind went for the brocks and sold the design 90's i had. Feel now should have just stuck with these as i think they look the balls!

Prefer the look of it with the D90's too - Stunning interior also!!

Ian.