Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Opinion needed on wheels..FITTED (pics on P3)

You deffo made the right decision! Look forward to seeing some pics 8)

Has the new edition arrived too?

Andy, did you try contacting Team Dynamics directly? I'm sure they'd do a "One-Off" set of satin black in 4x100 for you!

They would and for about the same money. They cast them with blank hubs and can drill them to what ever PCD you want.

That's what they did on my Pro Race 1s anyway, which is a race wheel, not sure if they'd do it on Andy's ProRace 2s, but it's worth asking.

Team Dynamics will also send you a PDF template of the wheel to check for caliper clearance too.

The prorace 2 in black looks stunning, seen a few sets on various cars. Good choice.

New wheels not arrived yet - hopefully tomorrow

Also not arrived is Andy665 Junior - now 6 days overdue and absolutely no sign of anything happening - we're off to Italy in 15 days so we're now cutting it pretty fine :lol:

Got the wheels fitted today after applying several coats of Jetseal 109 to make sure they are as easy as possible to keep clean - quite pleased with the results.

Difference in weight is amazing and has definitely improved the ride and steering feel.

Looks good mate :) Keeping with the black + yellow theme rather nicely! :D

They look the part Andy, love th dark against the yellow which fits nicely with the rear lights, carbon soiler etc.. When are you getting the ones youve just taken off painted black then?? :)

Is that the sealent you recommended to me? I still need to make that purchase..

Goldie Keeping the previous wheels but might respray them myself in an anthracite colour - then again I've had several people wanting to buy them - I'll wait and see

Yes, the sealant I've used on the wheels is the one I've recommended to you - two coats followed by two coats of Poorboys Wheel Wax on the inner rims, should keep them pretty clean for a while - or at least easier to keep clean :lol:

Toad - Mrs665 noticed as soon as I pulled up outside the hospital this afternoon - she admitted that she was wrong and that the wheels really suited the car - amazing what motherhood seems to do to women - a reasonable Mrs665 - wonders will never cease :lol:

Toad - Mrs665 noticed as soon as I pulled up outside the hospital this afternoon - she admitted that she was wrong and that the wheels really suited the car - amazing what motherhood seems to do to women - a reasonable Mrs665 - wonders will never cease :lol:

Yay!

Congrats BTW.

Andy, looking good!

Was staring at these in Hell-Frauds on Sat after popping in to get some more AG Fast Glass... Really wondering about them on a Grey Rado now.

Still with le mans stickers :-) Nice touch.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

Neil

94 Flash Red 16v

02 Golf TDi (07 le mans vehicle)

78 MG Midget with 'hokey cokey' engine and gearbox

Superb, definite improvement in ride quality and steering feel, this obviously could be more down to the tyres than any decrease in unsprung weight but whatever - I'm glad I bought them