OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Hi mate......I met you today at Stealf Racing whilst you were getting your filter done. Car sounds as awesome as it looks....well done. 8)

Cheers. Well impressed with it. See you at the shows no doubt 8)

you got yourself a good one there mate, I've got to admit I liked it best on the ZW1's but why not take it somewhere its not been before? theres plenty of tasty rims other than the ZW1's ;)

you got yourself a good one there mate, I've got to admit I liked it best on the ZW1's but why not take it somewhere its not been before? theres plenty of tasty rims other than the ZW1's ;)

I have been thinking about this. I love the 16" Schmidt modern line splits but they are very expensive. Got any suggestions?

Cant believe you couldnt get at least one set of 301's off Gareth...

I could have. They were for sale separately. Wouldnt fancy having to clean them every 2 minutes though lol

Got any suggestions?

Alloy choice is quite subjective, what I like others will hate! that said, quite liking these Kerscher 'new star' at the moment, similar to the speedlines (kind of!) but allot nicer

newstar.jpg

KCS are nice too without the horrible center cap!

kcs.jpg

not cheap either though really!

I have been thinking about this. I love the 16" Schmidt modern line splits but they are very expensive. Got any suggestions?

I would hold out for em.. one sweet VR.. 8)

pic for yah of what yrs could look like... :wink:

bitchazzzzChUD.jpg

I would hold out for em.. one sweet VR.. 8)

pic for yah of what yrs could look like... :wink:

bitchazzzzChUD.jpg

That looks awesome. Any idea what size and width they would be?

look very similar to the modern lines ove got on my estate at the moment

, 9x16 rear, 8x16 front not sure of the et of the ones in the pic poss et21 front and et15 rear. Look spot on imo, had 3-peice modern lines on my last rado.

Gav

look very similar to the modern lines ove got on my estate at the moment

, 9x16 rear, 8x16 front not sure of the et of the ones in the pic poss et21 front and et15 rear. Look spot on imo, had 3-peice modern lines on my last rado.

Gav

Cheers. Got any pics you could post up or send me?

Take note the arches on this car have been flared and lost the factory lines, but you get the idea

VWAction2003026.jpg

Might have to rethink here. Dont want to mess with the bodywork and i still want it to handle properly. Not sure what 9x16's would feel like to corner with.

sorry only just had another look at the thread. If youve got a decent bodyshop they can pull the arches whilst still keeping the oe lines. M15VW had her rear arches pulled and flared by over an inch either side and unless its parked next to another rado you cant tell the difference. Got some pics on my old rado but i was using huge spacers and running a daft et. Will get some pics tomorrw

Gav