OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Id give my right arm for your Corrado. Its awesome!

Now thats what I call ironic :lol:

Gareth, just been through the whole topic and I really loed it on those BBS's 8)

Also, me and Dae were discussing your new wheels, jury's out. I think they may be a bit large for the A4, and would look better on his A6 :lol:

Id give my right arm for your Corrado. Its awesome!

Now thats what I call ironic :lol:

Gareth, just been through the whole topic and I really loed it on those BBS's 8)

Also, me and Dae were discussing your new wheels, jury's out. I think they may be a bit large for the A4, and would look better on his A6 :lol:

Lol yes i had admired that car for a long time

Still remains the benchmark for what a OEM+ Corrado should be like and the car that i have tried to model mine on..

I remember the first time i saw it thinking those are the only rims ill put on mine (the RSs), little did i know they cost so much money...

Good evening. Although a freqent visitor to the forum since selling my Corrado I have seldom posted, understandable really with no Corrado.

However the good news (for me ) is that I am once again a Corrado owner. So why comment on the original members gallery thread you may wonder? Well in short I am once again the owner of a car I have always thought of as my own. My thanks and appreciation must go to Ben (MK1Campaign) for not only giving me the opportunity to buy the car back but having cared for the car and carried out some excellent work during his ownership. Thankyou Ben!

I will gradually update this thread to reflect the work carried by Ben (yes I know the majority is documented in his thread, but forgive me the indulgence) and perhaps a few updates of my own. Its good to be back

Awesome news, one of the most tastefully modded cars on here. Still have a look at the mag feature now and again! :lol:

great news, whats your plans? are the recaros and rs's going back on?

It just wouldn't be the mine without Recaros (they are still in there) and 301s (which are probably in in my garage already) :wink:

LOL - they always come back!

Well done Gareth...

I have a mint set of ZW1's for sale if you're after some winter wheels? :lol:

Wow! What a comeback! :shock: CCGB Subs now due by the way :lol:

Welcome back indeed! I sold mine last week and already looking for a new one! :D

yeah, whats the deal with that??!!

Welcome back indeed! I sold mine last week and already looking for a new one! :D

yeah, whats the deal with that??!!

I have big plans! Something a little different second time round! :wink: