OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Dunno i could be very tempted by one or two subtle modifications,but it's a great platform to start with so no need to mess with it too much :thumb right:

And the side strips need coding too

No this car is strictly less is more OEM+. I agree the sidestrips would look equally good in silver but then we're on a long and expensive slippery slope involving all shorts of shennanigins. Much wider dishes, arch work, dark red leather interiors, more power, no money.

No my formula is simple, work on subtle tweeks of a great original package keep it Classic Corrado.

I'm sure the sale of your house will liberate some funds for said modifications if the current housing trend is anything to go buy :-)

Red leather and wider dishes not required.....just a lick of paint on the side mouldings will suffice ;-) In black, they're too 80s imo. Not wanting to move away from the car's heritage too much, but excessive black plastic and rubber and orange indicators are what let the C down imo.

Thanks :oops: I was only messing, the car is staying exactly as it looks now. This isn't a custom car based on a Corrado, its an OEM+ Classic Corrado!

i thin u need to up the mortgage and another corrado to ya list and go madd :lol: (coz i know you can create something spectacular) obviously your not getting any younger :wink:

obviously your not getting any younger

Aint that the truth brother!

Made it to GTI International on the Saturday and took a place on the CCGB stand, here's a couple of pics.

19June2006007.jpg

19June2006009.jpg

19June2006011.jpg

where abouts did you get your bonnet bra??

the car looks awesome!! love the splits, makes me wanna get a set.... 8)

excellent!! cheers :)

must admit your one does look quite a bit better than the autobra uk ones i have seen...

Well it looks like my little problem of the other day is fixed, fingers crossed, seems like it was the thermostat, replaced the housing which had a small crack close to the seal at the same time. Greatly relieved but annoyed the thermostat stopped me in my tracks and prevented me showing the car at MIVW in Holland. Roll on Mania

Absolutely stunning Gareth! 8)

Have you replaced the aerial with a non C item? (Sorry, may have already been asked)

tbh i like the black bits of trim, especially with the black centered BBS and the bra, it breaks up the silver very well.

keep donig what you're doing mate, its all good

The aerial is based on the mast from a Honda S2000 but they are too wide where they screw onto the base, this one is the same style but sourced from the USA designed to fit perfectly on VWs ca't recall the name off the top of my head, thanks for the comments.

I think you were alongside me in the queue on Saturday morning! I recognised the wheels!

I was too busy keeping an eye on my water temp to be sociable :lol:

Yeh, saw your car and the brakes, but couldn't catch your eye. I was hoping to catch up later but you weren't at the Audioscape stand when I visited.

I was only there on the Saturday, but seems to be back on track you'll never please everyone but the location has huge potential and I for one enjoyed it.