Sign in to follow this  
paulg60

Which coilovers?

Heard good reports on the Fk Konig sport coilovers so thats what I'm going to buying in the next couple of months for the beast before it gets back on the tarmac

I've got FK Konigsport Kit on myVR - excellent kit, but sadly maybe selling my car soon :cry: - ibut I'll be selling the kit separate, if anyones interested drop me an email. They are only 2 months old!

I've got FK Konigsport Kit on myVR - excellent kit, but sadly maybe selling my car soon :cry: - ibut I'll be selling the kit separate, if anyones interested drop me an email. They are only 2 months old!

:D

I've got the Supersport kit from Venom and I've nothing but praise for them... Nice ride, good looking, well made and all at a good price too... 8)

I've got Konigsports.

They're fine for general road use, actually, they're really nice round the SMOOTH bends, but round my way, as is probably thecase the whole country over the roads aren't particularly good.

I've had it airborne several times now from dips in the road, and I can't take one of my favourite bits of road anywhere near as fast as there's one of those dips just before a right hand bend so I'm arborne and need to turn.

So, if the roads you're gunna be driving down are flat like a pancake then they're excellent.

Oh yeah. I've wound it down nice and low and the 90mm splitter rubs on everything.... :D :D (odd looks from all passers by!)

Just ordered some FK Konigsports for the VR.

Will let you know the results in a week or two (not that there's not enough credit already available for them).

nice one tom! :wink:

i ake it youll be posting up some pics when its done?

you must have the mod bug now do you?

coilovers? aberdeen angus? whats next?

please dont say fluffy dice :lol:

Yup I'll be updating my Members Gallery page at least :)

I've always had the mod bug - it's just getting the cash (and persuading the missus) to do them!

I think the coilovers are instead of the leather, for the time being anyway!

Plus I don't want to mod my VR too much away from standard as well.

A good choice there Tom with the FKs - just give them a few miles to settle and bed-in, as they can feel a bit crashy and hard at first :?