Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigneil

Biggerbigneil's Porsche 968 Coupe

Very nice matey! Look forward to having a good ol gander at her when I up at yours for Ben and my gearbox weekend in a few weeks 8)

Whats the power like on that? I'm guessing it'll make my Leon look stoopid?

IIRC the 3.0 litre engine produced 240 bhp, 0-60 was about 6 seconds and topped out around 150.

Considering its a heavy car the performance always seemed strong in relation to its power output, mind you, Porsche always seem to have stronger horses than other manufacturers

'stronger horses' - love it :lol:

Looks like I'll be getting a re-map as soon as work sort out my fecking tax code and pay me what I'm owed :roll: :lol:

Cheers Guys! Phil, you'll be amazed how this car corners - any speed around a corner, even if you boot it mid corner there is no understear/overstear or tyre squeal, first car I've ever had that I prefer cornering to accelerating. You really need to try one!

This is the plan: -

968turboRS.jpg

Well after buggering about with endless cars this year - number 5....

I really am going to buy and moving out of the house with the Biggerbigben and Hugo - worth giving them a pm if you're looking for a place in Guildford.

Car's on Pistonheads - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/286473.htm

Haven't driven a shitter for a while, real shame but I can't wait to step onto the property ladder!!!

Very nice matey! Look forward to having a good ol gander at her when I up at yours for Ben and my gearbox weekend in a few weeks 8)

Whats the power like on that? I'm guessing it'll make my Leon look stoopid?

Better remind me which weekend mate..

That's a good ebay advert!

Nice car too. Did you really pay £13,500 for it?? Seems a bit steep. Although the good wheaty ones tend to fetch more than the drossy chaff.

Been toying with the idea of something like this but not enough grunt for me :D

Well after buggering about with endless cars this year - number 5....

I really am going to buy and moving out of the house with the Biggerbigben and Hugo - worth giving them a pm if you're looking for a place in Guildford.

Car's on Pistonheads - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/286473.htm

Haven't driven a **** for a while, real shame but I can't wait to step onto the property ladder!!!

where abouts in guildford, just out if interest, as i live there and dont know anyone round g town with a rado!

Hi Kev! Long time!

Ebay has been pi$$ing me right off, well also the users!

First of all Ebay removed my item because I had 944,911,964 written in the subject title - like nobody writes VR6 when they sell a gti etc.

Then the winning bidder of the new auction item starts to haggle straight after the auction before seeing the car...

So dropped to £10k on Pistonheads and Autotrader.

I wouldn't pay £13.5k again that's for sure! I p/x'd an e36 evo conv in + £3k and the p/x value of the E36 was £10.5k - 99 Evo with SMG on 54k miles.

Steve - I may go out and try and find a cheap Corrado but don't have one at the mo!

If anyone knows of a C VR6 going around £2k in a dark colour without stupid mileage, I'm interested! Not bothered about leather, any extras, dents etc just no rust!