CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

love it, get it done and out i wanna see some rr videos and pics, i also wanna see this car irl :D lol

the VF mounts are loads better than the vibratec ones

Repeat that statement when you've used the car every day for work! I gave my VF mounts away cause they're schitt!

I had the pleasure of seeing this in the metal tonight and the pictures dont really capture whats going on. I walked in and was like 'wow', id seen the car a few months before in standard form and now there is all sorts going on. The attention to detail is lovely, for me its all well and good having all the extra power but unless its packaged nicely in the engine bay then id rather not and its certainly layed out nicely, James admits having a few late nights of reading and grafting in the garage and it shows..

I only went round to drop a pipe off and have a 5 minute chat and i was there for 2.5 hours so hes as good at talking as turboing VRs.. :)

You are going to raise the bar for the big power boys and to say its all your own work - hats off to you..

Cheers Michael! Your welcome anytime bud!

Quick update,got most of the top side done,bled and started,its still very rich untill Crazydave can help me out with a box of tricks :salute:

Going to take it to work will no bumper and exhaust as i want to finish this on the ramps as im sick of the tiny garge im in! :help:

Random Pics!

DSCN1823.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1825.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

that is all.... :gag:

Good work dude!

You driving it to work? If So I'd fit the 2 front bumper mounts to help hold the front cross member together.

Mmmmm hydrocarbon. Just PM'ed you James.

Please don't drive it with fuelling like that, you'll break it. Put the standard injectors back in for now and drive off boost.

Excellent work!!! As always, your much too quick at getting things done and I'm way too slow :)

that downpipe wrap job is T I D Y :salute:

hope it all goes to plan and you manage to get the power down, if you're having issues I might be able to get you some 18" slicks from work? :lol:

Thanks for the replys! :salute: dont worry dave im not going to ,standards back in,runs like a dream bar it loud! :norty:

Towed it to work and got some more work done,love the ramps to work on :luvlove:

Also fitted my new RC and Proxys! im in love...look right for a red car pics dont do it justice! 8)

Some randoms!

DSCN1838.jpg

DSCN1837.jpg

DSCN1836.jpg

off to pub in a bit...need a good drink! :drinking:

that downpipe wrap job is T I D Y :salute:

hope it all goes to plan and you manage to get the power down, if you're having issues I might be able to get you some 18" slicks from work? :lol:

Cheers bud,ive had alot of practice wraping downpipes,manifolds ect over the years! :tongue:

This is looking lush! Just the right drop and the RCs are awesome 8) Oh yeh, the engine's not looking to shabby, either! :notworthy:

that looks soooo much better than when you bought it mate, its amazing what some proper rims do to change a cars look 8)

Those RCs look abit tasty James, you gonna stick with the 312s or put some really big stoppers behind them?

mmm... had some rc's for a couple of years waiting to be refurb'd - are they 17's or 18's james?

will hopefully have mine sorted over summer when i get the bugger back on the road

Those RCs look abit tasty James, you gonna stick with the 312s or put some really big stoppers behind them?

Cheers Michael,well the 312mm are all im going to use for now but my intention was in future to put some big stoppers behind the RC as there is loads of room 8)

that looks soooo much better than when you bought it mate, its amazing what some proper rims do to change a cars look

Cheers Karl,yes i could not believe the difference in looks with the wheels,hated my old ones,soooo glad there gone now :cheers:

mmm... had some rc's for a couple of years waiting to be refurb'd - are they 17's or 18's james?

will hopefully have mine sorted over summer when i get the bugger back on the road

Cheers Paul.they are 17", think 18" look to big for the raddo imop,i think i can remember them RC's of yours? they are 18" are the not?

Thanks for all the other replies,its so nice to get the up and running,been at work and made up the rest of the exhaust,its not full 3" as i want that will come at a later date.

Loads of bits and bobs done,starting to feel like its almost ready for the road....and I cant wait !!!

the second part of downpipe....

DSCN1852.jpg

there is no need in the skills you have got mate, ever need another project to practice on, give us a shout!