Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

Goldies Win... captions needed

Incidently the guy with the microphone was asking me if my name was Mark and i was telling him it wasnt.. Was such a good feeling to drive up there although i was gutted the car was so dusty..

You got any more pics Darren and are there any 'official' ones on the streets yet?

Caption : 'Better get out of here before they notice my Westside stickers are fakes...'

p.s. Congratulations Goldie. You car deserves recognition

Incidently the guy with the microphone was asking me if my name was Mark and i was telling him it wasnt.. Was such a good feeling to drive up there although i was gutted the car was so dusty..

You got any more pics Darren and are there any 'official' ones on the streets yet?

I only have a few as i was queing behind the stage whilst you were getting your prize.... I also dont think they had an official photographer this year. But there are some amazing pictures of many cars floating around the forums

Haway do I get to molest the bird in the shorts here?

Or I hope I don't bang my head getting out the car in front of all these people.... :lol:

i love that pic, car looks stunning, i keep seeing lots of versions of that pic, (car on stand) and in everyone the car looks spot on, deffo the best colour for a C

Caption : 'Better get out of here before they notice my Westside stickers are fakes...'

p.s. Congratulations Goldie. You car deserves recognition

Ditto mate, well done.. Always said yours is the best example of a Storm i've seen in ages.

Shame i didn't hang around longer on Sunday to catch up with more of you, but the journey home beckoned! 3hrs (normally 2hr drive) at no more than 60mph in the camper, and i spent over 50quid in fuel for the weekend :shock: Knackered by the time i got home.

Steve