Sign in to follow this  
Mave

for those who've sold their corrados...

Yeah, happened to me recently, because my neighbour had observed that my C was no longer in its garage. this was during the time that it was being repaired over in Germany after the slight hic-up on the Ring recently ;-)

So I was pleased to bits being able to inform my neighbour that, yes, my C will be back, and I still own it :-)

Tempest

glad im not the only one then, see, the rado touches people who don't own them too :lol:

tempest, hows the car coming on now?

tempest, hows the car coming on now?

Had it back since beginning of August, when I first took it to a huge Scirocco/Rado meet whilst still in Germany, before driving the C back to Blighty again. Repair's been an incredible job, very pleased with it.

Tempest

I do still get asked if I have it but I'm either in the LCR or the Golf and the conversation quickly moves on ;)

I do still get asked if I have it but I'm either in the LCR or the Golf and the conversation quickly moves on ;)

To "will you do my hair?" ?

I'll be able to let you know soon, I think. I've been offered a Leon Cupra at a price I really can't refuse...and I only have space for one car. I'd like to keep the Corrado ideally, as I've had it for four years and it's been good to me. That and the fact that it's worth almost nothing, even with full tax and MOT.