KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

hey there buddy, just to echo the replies above - that's properly crap for you :(

it will all come good before long though - at least it runs properly now.

remember the proverb from mr guinness - good things come to those who wait!

hope you're loving the new wheels when they arrive :D

As they say, it's not over until the fat bint sings, so I'm more than happy to come back up and help you map it on the road Karl?. You just need to get hold of a wideband mate and we can do the rest. There's no 24V maps on the DTA forum that I know of unfortunately, but I'll ask again.

I hope things improve for you mate :-(

just to say thanks for all the kind words and offers guys, its very very much appreciated :D

i was thinking i could sell the gottis, and this would sort out my imminent problems?? but then i thought balls to that :lol: my priority is to get xmas out of he way then just concentrate on sorting the car out.

Kev i'm gonna be getting a wideband sorted this/next week, would the innovate lc-1 be ok?? or is it worth while spending more on another type?? but as you can tell at the moment i have to be tight, or should i say seeking out another bargain :) i really appreciate your more than generous offer to come up to me again mate, but lets just see i can do some money juggling first.

and yeh Graham you can help me mate, 1k should do it all :lol:

Karl, I'll give you a tenner if you dress up in a skirt and dance for me.

£10.12 raised so far in the R32athon.

YOUR A VERY SICK MAN IF THAT FLOATS YOUR BOAT :pukeright:

Good things come to those who wait!!!

i'm sure you're right graham, but its a case of so near but so far :(

Dont question the man, just shut your eyes and get on with it - it will soon be over lol

Dont question the man, just shut your eyes and get on with it - it will soon be over lol

Indeed... :cheers: :lol:

just a little update, i have just got the car booked in with stealth for its re-map next friday morning :D

cant bloody wait.

Shame it's not this friday morning Karl i have day off work and am possibly going Stealth myself, but dont think i am now.

Hope it goes well though! Think you should swing by mine on the way back ;)

just a little update, i have just got the car booked in with stealth for its re-map next friday morning :D

cant bloody wait.

See, that little bit of dancing was well worth it...

Glad you're getting it sorted :)

Aaaaaaaargh, went to the car today just to make sure everythings ready for next friday, the battery has completely died so i went and bought a new one put it on the car and it started first time after about 2 weeks :) turned it off did some messing in the cabin and then went to start it again and for some reason the starter motor went bang and its not doing anything at all :censored: so it looks like i need a new starter motor??

then after that i had a phone call from the guy who was lending me he's trailor on friday saying that i cant borrow it on friday, but i can have it saturday, thats not much chuffing use to me as its booked in at stealth next friday.

getting seriously p'd off.

Aaaaaaaargh, went to the car today just to make sure everythings ready for next friday, the battery has completely died so i went and bought a new one put it on the car and it started first time after about 2 weeks :) turned it off did some messing in the cabin and then went to start it again and for some reason the starter motor went bang and its not doing anything at all :censored: so it looks like i need a new starter motor??

then after that i had a phone call from the guy who was lending me he's trailor on friday saying that i cant borrow it on friday, but i can have it saturday, thats not much chuffing use to me as its booked in at stealth next friday.

getting seriously p'd off.

mate - what did you do in your previous life?! you don't get any luck do you - that's crap matey; at least the starter isn't a big/difficult job...

that's also properly crap about the trailer too - i'm sure there will be somewhere around yours that you can sort a trailer or low-loader from....

if you get really stuck give me a shout and i'll give you the number for the people i borrowed the low-loader off for my car. they might be out of your way, but they'll give it to you on short notice and they are good blokes (if that's any use to you...)

really hope it all comes together for you matey. chin up - remember it WILL be worth it once it's all finally sorted out :)

Hi mate, just read your whole thread and have to say this is one awesome build, did you manage to get it down to stealth in the end?

Steve

well at the moment its on a trailer strapped down waiting to go to stealth, i popped down there today to meet pete griff and i asked vince when he's open over xmas, he may not be opening at all but he will call me if he does open so i can get it down to him.

otherwise its booked in for the 9th jan, at the moment i'm in no rush as got loads of other things i need to in personal life :(

"all good things come to those that wait"

karl

just to reiterate what i put in my own thread karl - great to meet you today buddy - thanks very much for coming down and showing a friendly face while i was there :)

i'll try and give you a ring/txt tomorrow to let you know whats happening with my beastie...

cheers again :D

Pete

just a little update, my interior has been swapped and the new interior is in the pipeline, new wheels should be with me by early next week, and my AP brakes should be fitted next week :D

and the cars finally going to stealth for it's re-map on friday, happy days hopefully.

karl