KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

so you all likey then 8) and yeh young dubthey are Gotti's they are 3 piece with chromed centres and gold bolts BLING the fronts are 8x16 the rears are 9x16, and i think they are around et55 ish??

i'm just waiting for my adaptors to arrive and then i will be trial fitting them.

i WILL get it all mounted/running within the month,..........

karl

:lol: :lol: Sounding like me there Karl!! Mine was being done in the two weeks over Christmas!!

Feck me mine was supposed to be done by march 2004!!!

lol

Edit: and all the older members of the gang will verify - Its been a standing joke for years, the tossers lol

Karl, Gottis look gash! you need some TSW Venoms mate, "THE" rim of 2009! :lol:

Coxy, going for longest build of the forum?? ;)

Dude, I am streakng ahead with that accolade, I have been building the fooker since 2003!!!

Christmas this year though for defs :)

anyways - any more crack with your motor then karl?

yeh thanks for the reminder of what i said KipVR i knew someone would quote me on that sometime :(

and venoms vwdeviant well they may suit you sir, but they are not my cup of tea, if i buy a corsa (no chuffing chance) then maybe venoms will be bought :lol:

and Ian all i have done recently is tidy up the engine bay, taped up the loom and other bits of wiring and then encased it in the same cable tidy stuff that vw use, and i must say it looks rather good under the bonnet 8) still gotta get the exhaust coupled up properly so that will be done in the next few days.

then its a call to stealth to get it booked in for its re-map :)

karl

p.s what you have done though Ian is in a different leauge to what i have done, yours in gonna be a bloody superb car when its done 8)

lol

Edit: and all the older members of the gang will verify - Its been a standing joke for years, the tossers lol

Yeah I can remember reading your posts when I first joined the forum!! I look forward to seeing both yours and Karls in the flesh at showtime someday. :D

Karl - you got the wheels on yet? They look good matey.

lol

Any fecking slower you'd be going backwards!! If you fit a flux capacitor at the same time you can go back and give yourself a good kick up the arse!! :lol:

right then some updates,

1, the alloys have not been fitted due to being typicaly messed around by some t**t on ed38, yeh hows that for a surprise :( but after many pm's etc etc he has sent them by courier today so will get them tomorrow, so the new alloys should be getting put on over the weekend :)

2, the missus was made redundant last friday. so things are gonna be a bit tight for a while :( serves me right for spending a grand on some alloys on a car that does not even run properly :cuckoo:

3, the very good xmas bonus that we normally get from work every xmas is not going to be happening either this year :(

so 1 + 2 + 3 = looks like the car will not be running properly until next year :( i just cant afford to tax/mot/insure, and get it mapped at the moment :censored: so if anybody has any clues as to where i can get a good base map from for the r32 i would really appreciate it.

its just so depressing at the moment, especially after kev, graham and dave took time out to get it running.

karl :(

Damn m8 that is a lot of sucky news right there!

Hope things improve soon for you.

Well looking fwd to seeing your wheels on. Sure that will cheer you up a bit :D

Keep at it, all will come good Im sure. Be well worth the wait.

Matt

No need Karl, that's all poop news :(

Isn't there a DTA forum, I remember Kev mentioning at some point. That might be a good resource for a base map for the R32.

thats harsh - seems to be a lot of that happening right now. Best of luck sorting something else out there mate

hmmm there must be somewhere on the web with a map for an R32 engine to get you going. Unfortunately i have no idea, but definately go for the DTA forums and stuff.