Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

how much??

i know this is not an easy question to answer as a cars value can differ from one persons description of immaculate to another persons of immaculate??

but i have been offered another vr6 :) i may keep it for myself, or give it to the missus, and sell the crappy leon...

its a 93 k reg (dizzy) vr6 (automatic) with a genuine 73k on it. its sherry pearl in colour, but does need the passenger door re-spraying.it also has air-con (divia unit) but needs re-gassing to work 100% the leather is in very good condition but just needs some gliptone loving.

so what would you all say is a reasonable amount to pay for it??

here is a picture of the car.

karl

Hm..

Needing paint and being an early auto.. 2k tops i'd say, if that! Maybe even less.

Hm..

Needing paint and being an early auto.. 2k tops i'd say, if that! Maybe even less.

Its the auto that would appear to be the issue here, although I would work out the cost of the door paint too.

VR's with leather seem to go for around £2.5k on average these days, so low mileage is a plus but you can take some money off for the auto and door, about 2k like Jim said ;)

have a look on the glass' auto guide website, costs about £2.95 but it gives you a pretty reasonable valuation based on condition, year and mileage. :)

well i have been offered it for £1500, if anybody wants the buyers info?? i will pass it on. i'm not botherd with having another corrado. i keep on spending to much on the one i have. :lol:

karl

I am stepping away fromt he keyboard at this point... 5 would upset the parents a bit too much...

I wonder what my valver would be worth after the suspension and cam belt job... hmm..

Auto would be good for the arthritis Jim :wink:

Mind you, remember all those stories about old men who run down pedestrians because they get confused with the pedals???

Not the way the forum should get on the news!

Why are there so many top Corrados on either the south coast or Scotland??

Do you know where Sutton Coldfield is?! :lol:

Err.. obviously not! I'm sure the OP's location was listed as something else when I made that post.. or maybe I was drunk???