Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Whos running BBS RS301 ??

Im just curious about whos and how many of you guys rocking BBS RS301.

Please let my know, pics are always welcome :)

yep me too!!! so much so ive got a set for the mk1 golf as well (rs047 tho) think im becoming a wheel whore lol!!!!! :D imo tho the bbs split rim is a timeless wheel and my all time favorite!!!

I had a set on my last VR and I've a set on the way from Germany right now for my current VR. I think they rock! lol :)

I had a set on my last VR and I've a set on the way from Germany right now for my current VR. I think they rock! lol :)

So you managed to get another VR Dave :) Post up some pics when you get the 301's on.

I had some..........just sold them to "stormchaser" they looked sweet on my VR6 Golf but no good for the G60 I just bought so i let them go :D Great wheels though, probably the best next to Borbet A`s :norty:

IMG_0549.jpg

Torsten

i am running a set of 301s on my ice grey violet rado and will soon be running a set of rs 001s on my mk2 i also have a set of 8" d90s and a set of 7" d90s for winter use would that make me a wheel whore ???? pics to follow

Torsten

i am running a set of 301s on my ice grey violet rado and will soon be running a set of rs 001s on my mk2 i also have a set of 8" d90s and a set of 7" d90s for winter use would that make me a wheel whore ???? pics to follow

ha ha, kinda yes :wink:

d90's are also very nice, cant wait to see pics of yours

I'm running 301's, love the look of them but scared to drive the car with them on so enjoy the car more with the winters on. I've got 8.5's on front and 9.25's on rear. (Stretched like crazy !)

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00818.jpg

Picture248.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

Cheers Matt

I'm running 301's, love the look of them but scared to drive the car with them on so enjoy the car more with the winters on. I've got 8.5's on front and 9.25's on rear. (Stretched like crazy !)

Picture249.jpg

Picture260.jpg

Picture268.jpg

Picture259.jpg

Cheers Matt

That looks mint mate :D Get some more pics up!

anyone have a set of 301's for sale? Original and unmolested? ie not widened?

I got the shaft from the German and he sent me a buckled one that is 9inches wide!

yep me too!!! so much so ive got a set for the mk1 golf as well (rs047 tho) think im becoming a wheel whore lol!!!!! :D imo tho the bbs split rim is a timeless wheel and my all time favorite!!!

Funny- I too have a 94 Moonlight VR6 with BBS 16's and a Lhasa green Campaign Mk1 with BBS RM's - wonder what other points of fine taste we share?! My MK1's for sale but response is a bit slow...

apologies if this post is a bit off topic!

Simon

Corrado pic is pre BBS

I want some !! I've had 16" RS on mine for the last 2 1/2 years, but i'm gonna 5x100 my G60 and get some soon !!