Sign in to follow this  
grimmy

Saw an RS6 today and it made me sad.

You don't see many RS6's round my neck of the woods so my eyes popped out of my head when i saw this.

wh00ps.jpg

wh00ps2.jpg

They must have been giving it some to lose it, and it definitely isn't the road for it. Its still sat there now so i'm starting to wonder if i'll ever get that engine in meh rado... :lol:

bet he was touching cloth when that happend :shock: , i've managed to fold a front wheel under a car before(it was a piece of crap) i wasn't worried but my mate in the passanger seat didn't get in a car with me for a while later. think it was gods way of punishing me for leaving VW, if it hadn't have happened i may never have got a C probably have a healthyer bank ballance tho.... You live and lern lol :)

What's with the missing number plate? That is a bummer to say the least though. I remember how gutted I was smashing me old mk3 TDI. Imagine doing that to an RS6.

The numberplate was on there first time i drove past, when i went past the next day he'd taken it off. Suprised its been left there for so long, was on thursday night i think.

I reckon it's either stolen, or the owner was doing something dodgy when he crashed, so now he's pretending it was stolen! ;)

Someone did the same thing with a new beetle which outside my house the other day, ended up about 2 metres away from my alfa! Too close for comfort.