Sign in to follow this  
nocrap

The Toad love thread

With the fun of the old Corrado love images I thought I'd create a slight spin off called the Toad love thread!

Just add your pics of Toad (or inappropriate Tom as he more commonly known by at his local council!) showing his love!

Here is a picture of the lovable tractor driving scamp giving a bit of love to one of our favourite moderators at the Stealth rolling road day! (sorry that it's a bit blurred, but I did have to be quick to catch the action :wink:)

02122007155low.jpg

Notice how davidwort knew what was coming and politely averted his gaze...

Hahaha..

No pics here, but i am a huge fan of the Toad, he'll always brighten the day, especially the turd warfare part of his brain - which seems to be dominant! :lol:

Lol... I look like I'm really giving steve some beans. My reputation as a womaniser is being shattered on here at the moment. :lol:

There would have been some secondary mod-love, but I couldn't catch Jim.

No pics here, but i am a huge fan of the Toad, he'll always brighten the day, especially the turd warfare part of his brain - which seems to be dominant! :lol:

Lol. Cheers dude. I wish I could come on more often to spread the turd awareness....

Just add your pics of Toad (or inappropriate Tom as he more commonly known by at his local council!) showing his love!

As an aside, you seen the picture of me being spanked on facebook?? :shock: Still don't remember that happening...

Ah... the memories!

xx

I have been waiting since the summer for this thread to turn up, how's this for a Toad love pic :lol:

What else can I say about the man who lets me play with his tractor and lends me his dry barn for weekend Corrado tinkering!

He's a legend :thumbleft:

I give my hole hearted approval to this thread.

I think it needs sorting so it doesn't get pruned then........

That arse out one is just plain scary - I've had therapy to try and get the image out of my head ;)

No Yan that's just the effect of meeting Tom...

I managed to get off lightly at yesterday's Oxford meet with just a wet TOAD finger in my ear.... at least I hope it was a finger... :shock: