Sign in to follow this  
yorkshireone

HEARTBREAKING!

What actually caught/caused the fire on that then?...just so i can make sure it is doesnt happen to me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is he doing with the extinguisher?? Why not get it on the orange burny stuff by the turbo in the early secs?? :?

it started behind the dash,probably from the heat from the turbo via the "firewall" :lol: but the fire extingisher was to small and would have had no affect to the fire that started out of sight...

Surely the source is the turbo & thats the first place we see flames. The extinguisher is a bit small but if that was my precious metal id have a good go at putting it out. He just stands round, though I suppose not everything will have been cought on cam.....

yes he might have tried to put it out with no success off camera,I don't think there would have been flames to see,the radiant heat from the turbo can get extremely hot and could have stated to smoulder the cladding/sounddeading on the inside of the firewall that's why you see smoke from the vents and not the bonnet to start off with. Plus you got the sun and good hot weather over there that wont help.

just noticed its snowing outside...