Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Corrado TDI

Ah yeah she's a damn clever woman, she came to look at mine when it was for sale. Really really nice car that is, it's 'almost' perfection.

Shame she doesn't post it on here but when I met her she said that she'd registered on the forum and got banned instantly, and never bothered to sign up again! :(

Hmmm, gotta admit to being a tad jealous :lol:

I'm assuming she had a tuned valver if the TDI is running 50hp less?

I wonder how much cheaper the install is than a PD?

Mave - what did she get banned for? :? - shame she's not signed up here.

She said she got automatically banned before posting anything :?

Though I have heard it's happened to a few people before, something with the software and not the admin/mods..

It was probably around the time when the forum went a bit nuts and started banning everyone for what it interpreted as spamming.

Funnily enough though it did coincide with a 3 day drinking session I went on. Hmmm.

Well - she also posts on Vortex and was commenting that she didn't want to associate with us on here! :(

Still, interesting reading her thread on the car build. Doing a nice thorough job. She mentioned something about using an A3 subframe as an alternative to a Corrado one?

Well - she also posts on Vortex and was commenting that she didn't want to associate with us on here! :(

Why ever not? :?

That looked like fun. I'd love to do something like that. Not swap to a diesel but just do an engine swap of some kind. 18T most likely.... :D That is a nice engine though. My mk3 had one of those.

Why ever not? :?

Because it's full of deviants??

I wouldn't take it personally. Gilrs don't want to associate with me all the time :(

lol...

I'm not taking it personally, it's up to her.

We only have one deviant. A one Mr vwdeviant. And he's not that offensive. We obviously have an amphibian with a habit of expressing his displeasure by excreting solids through mail receptacles. But then you just learn not to incur his wrath. The mods are a friendly enough bunch. They just confuse me sometimes by moving threads around different places. My mind can't keep up. :? But that's no reason to scorn the place.

In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw a serious falling out or a seriously dodgey person on here (apart from potentially that Jimmi guy, but let's not start discussing him for God's sake). Not like you get on other forums. Anway, back to the TDI....

yep back to the tdi, excellent work, and she could run it off veggy oil with a little conversion kit. imagine geting 50mpg in a corrado! (ok apart from supercharged! :lol: )

imagine geting 50mpg in a corrado! (ok apart from supercharged! )

Jenks - lol - It's actually parked outside a house in Falkirk at the moment, cost me £45 for 454 miles which is about 47mpg but I was doing 85 most of the way up 8)

Went out in Edinburgh sat night - bars around the View complex mostly and then went for a 'quiet' night in Glasgow last night and ended up in a bar called 'the social' which was the best little club / bar i've been in for ages!

Think we're just going to a club in Falkirk tonight so we can walk back etc

Going woefully OT but whats Edinburgh like? Going up there for a few nights over valentines day with the missus! :)

Hi mate - obviously only seen it briefly and there are a few on here i've noticed that could probably give you lots more info and local knowledge but seems a really nice city (especially after working in London a bit over the last 2 months!!)

Really good bars and really good atmosphere - great drive up here too!