Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

Anyone got Clarkson's new DVD?

An obvious Christmas present.

Anyone else find it severely lacking in Koenigseggs?

And Clarkson crashing that GT3! :lol: That man can not drive. Or he did it on purpose. Those are the only two options.

Yep, I bought it after Christmas - good harmless fun, the exhaust note on that AMV8 is totally to die for - brought back happy mmories of my weekend with one last year.

The Ascari is pretty impressive too

I take it we are talking 'Clarkson Supercar Showdown' then yes, like it, but some how after working with these cars most weekends the DVD lost is appeal half way through.

Yeah, my girlfriend is lusting after the A10 at the moment. Must say I'm very impressed with it. I thought that guy who was driving it was Bruce Willis at first! :lol: And the race with Stig and Sabine was interesting. How he came out of that corner on the outside before her I'll never know.... He's a driving God. Period.

I was lucky enough to hear a Vantage at full pelt and it is out of this world. Wonder what the V12 sounds like. :luvlove:

I take it we are talking 'Clarkson Supercar Showdown' then yes, like it, but some how after working with these cars most weekends the DVD lost is appeal half way through.

Unfortunately for me I'm still a poster staring dreamer when it comes to super cars. I do however start a new career in the trade on February 2nd no less. Starting small but who knows?

Clarkson's DVDs are ok for what they are - Christmas fodder. After maybe the second viewing they're normally boring. At least he bent a Porsche on this one (and they put it into the DVD). Having said that, I do occasionally put his 2006 DVD on where he test drives the 750bhp Ford GT... that bit's good.

Clarkson's DVDs are ok for what they are - Christmas fodder. After maybe the second viewing they're normally boring. At least he bent a Porsche on this one (and they put it into the DVD). Having said that, I do occasionally put his 2006 DVD on where he test drives the 750bhp Ford GT... that bit's good.

I agree, I usually watch em twice and that's it. The Top Gear stuff I can normally watch quite a few times but I think it's because James May cracks me up so much. He's way funnier than Clarkson and Hammond although not quite the natural showman compared to his two colleagues. Which came out most at MPH, May looked a bit lost on a stage I thought.

yep i got it for xmas ! :D it was the best present my gf got me ! well that and new tyres for my rados new rims ! lol. did think the stig race was set up ! the aston does sound soooo good i was lucky to see one at the ring las year testing ! went past us a full chat around 180mph iam told !

here is a link of it flying by ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9qWNUKzKNo does not get the true sound of it, :lol:

The DVD is worth buying for the Ascari alone. What an engine!

And that resort you can buy membership to when you get the car! :shock: It's just not fair.

Well, at least he had the balls to admit he had made a mistake. More than some of the people involved in losing the bl**dy discs in the first place.