Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Current Car Styling

Well Vauxhall are adding chavvy bits of bodykit, skirts, gills, vents, wings and god-knows what to all VXR cars. It's interesting that you seem to miss these addenda, as VXR sales figures would indicate that new car buyers don't miss them at all.

What is curious is that chav jewellery (in the form of carbon fibre roofs, funny bonnet scoops & vents etc) do seem to becoming popular on top German executive supersaloons such as the AMG Mercs and M-Bimmers. Seems your average exec increasingly wants a car worthy of poof-Daddy to park outside his executive 'crib' these days.

What like this Chavalier :) Spotted on New Years Eve while shopping. PMSL

Oh God, we're getting dangerously close to barryboys.co.uk here guys! :lol:

Anyone in the Ipswich area know the Transformers Corsa? Now that is funny!

TRANSFORMERS CORSA :lol: now you have to post a pic of that! Would be worth a laugh

TRANSFORMERS CORSA :lol: now you have to post a pic of that! Would be worth a laugh

It's actually (and I can't believe I'm saying this) really well done if you were in to that kind of thing, it's just the fact that it has a Transformers theme. The guy has obviously spent a lot of time on it, but it's just totally ott and is geared towards getting noticed and nothing else. I doubt it's much of a driving machine. Next time I see it going around the one way system being ragged away from traffic lights generating an exhaust sound at around about 5 billion decibels but only accelerating from 0-20 in 13.6 seconds I'll get a sneeky picture on my mobile.

In some cases its good that cars dont age well. For example, people dont believe that my Corrado is 17yrs old. When i mention the past problems they think its an unreliable 10yr old car, then when i tell thems it bordering on 18yrs old they say "oh, well thats not too bad then".

Also, if i had a series 1 RST, i'd want people to know it was old skool cool

It's pretty crazy - the Corrado was the most modern car that I ever had when I bought it but now I've had it for 4yrs - it's the oldest too!

Mine is 15yrs old - can imagine still having it in it's 20s though!

So many new cars are FUGLY.

But there are some exceptions, like that Alfa 8c and the Ferrari 599, notice how they've gone back to the curvy days of the 60s.

Bit off topic --- I generally don't see many body modified corrados that appeal to me. But I found this today and I absolutely love it! I still wouldn't have it as a daily car but as a fun track and show car this would be cool; all stripped out but clinically clean inside and ready to race.

Well Vauxhall are adding chavvy bits of bodykit, skirts, gills, vents, wings and god-knows what to all VXR cars. It's interesting that you seem to miss these addenda, as VXR sales figures would indicate that new car buyers don't miss them at all.

What is curious is that chav jewellery (in the form of carbon fibre roofs, funny bonnet scoops & vents etc) do seem to becoming popular on top German executive supersaloons such as the AMG Mercs and M-Bimmers. Seems your average exec increasingly wants a car worthy of poof-Daddy to park outside his executive 'crib' these days.

What like this Chavalier :) Spotted on New Years Eve while shopping. PMSL

Oh God, we're getting dangerously close to barryboys.co.uk here guys! :lol:

Anyone in the Ipswich area know the Transformers Corsa? Now that is funny!

LOL i gotta look out 4 that 1!!!! :lol:

Yeah mate, it's well funny. Most people know it. I keep meaning to get the plate so I can look it up on the database and find out it's one of those 3 cylinder jobbies. :lol: