Sign in to follow this  
jackflash

Best wheel refurbishers in the SE

Anyone got any ideas as to the best wheel refurb place in the SE/London area. I'm based in Buckinghamshire but don't mind to travel a bit for a top quality place. There are a couple round here but I want the wheels done in a bespoke finish or some kind of hyper silver/chrome painted finish and I know that not everybody does that kind of stuff (or doesn't do it well at least). Any recommendations?

Yeah BJV are actually pretty close to me and I've been to see them before about some other wheels. Only thing is they don't do many other finishes apart from standard or diamond cutting. I probably will get them to do it but was just wondering if there was anyone else in the area I'd missed really

They're right near a place called Bovingdon by the way, not MK (plus the bloke who runs it owns a VR6 himself so I spose thats a good reason for using them :D )

For the SE/London your best bet would be Lepsons, based in station road Gillingham, Kent, had a few sets done there myself.

oh, i thought he was in coventry Jon? aren't BJV in MK..??

Nope Pureklas are in MK and BJV are near Hemel Hempstead..

Didn't Dinkus have his wheels done by them as well? If so a word of warning to the lowered.. be prepared to walk, it's a bit rough on the approach!

I have had split rims and my Speedlines refurbed by BJV. Thier work is spot on and very reasonable on the wallet.

I concur.

Didn't Dinkus have his wheels done by them as well? If so a word of warning to the lowered.. be prepared to walk, it's a bit rough on the approach!

Yup, bit of a dodgy single-track road on the way up there and you'll scrape getting onto their driveway...