Sign in to follow this  
tankybaby

Need to get me sum vtec Yo!

Problem with the advert? Where does one start? Perhaps with the fact he seems to think he has a Double Over Cam Head engine. But I suspect that can be put in the "typo" category. Which is a large category. Then we can start another category entitled "I do not have even the most basic grasp of grammar". I am unable to detect anything in his description of the technical specification of the vehicle that is dubious, but then I'm not overly familiar with the car in question. Perhaps the most glaring thing I can see is that he goes on about what great condition the car is in only to admit at the end the condition is somewhere between not all that great and complete sh!te.

Well, like the man says:

bonnet is not in line just a little because too much stuff inside.
:lol:

And I just love:

could do with some bodywork.
What, hasn't it got any?...

Well, reading it again, he probably did mean to put DOCH. I was just being an ass.

THE CAR IS MINT INSIDE AND OUT. I AM A VERY BIG HONDA ENTHUSIAST

but he adds later.... :lol:

DO ADMIT THE CARS NOT IN ALL GOOD CONDITION BUT HEY ITS ONLY THE NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR

Bad bits, forgot to mention last time,

Boot holder bars are not holding the boot up.

bonnet is not in line just a little because too much stuff inside.

could do with some bodywork.

Sunroof needs looking at,

"The car is mint inside and out" What you mean apart from the seats being a bit ripped. Or prehaps it's the " No expense spared" bit with his "Full Rage exhaust!" Can someone sticky this so when i'm feeling down i've got something to make me laugh.

Least he's being modest with the BHP figures, i mean 450 + 205 is 655 but maybe that sounded a bit unrealistic, better make it 600?

RAFLMAO

Desirable steering wheel for Corrado owners though, amusingly enough. Those BBS steering wheels go for a small fortune don't they?

As its such a rare car in that condition and not the usual maccydees stuff i think its a proper bargain and a good little gem for somebody in the market for 1 of these @ 4K.

Go on you know you want it, but get an insurance quote 1st as insuring a 600+bhp car aint gonna be cheap fella's.

:thumb right: :shock: :crazyeyes: :infinity: :lol!: :multi: :snipersmile: :2gunfire: :onfire: :cyclops2: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :multi: :thumbleft: :brickwall: :help: :cuckoo: :gag: :iamwithstupid: :nono:

:rofl: dear oh dear...............its only missing some "tribal" stickers and that could be a "bagdhad special" likely to be owned by someone called "Garri" :lol:

The BBS steering wheel does appear to be an original leather one though, and if it is? its worth more than that car is!!!!!!!!!

Desirable steering wheel for Corrado owners though, amusingly enough. Those BBS steering wheels go for a small fortune don't they?

Probably worth more than the rest of the car...